Alarming trend with young Somali children

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’ve travelled to the biggest Somali towns in the us (Minneapolis SD Seattle), and notice something especially in Seattle and Mn

is it just me or is there a lot of autistic Somali kids?
I volunteered at a elementary place a while ago and was shocked. The special needs teacher managed 10 kids and 4 were Somali

I’ve spoken to others in Ohio and MN and they agree that for a small slice of the population we Somalis are we have a large presence in young kids with special needs

Any ideas as to why there are so many autistic Somali kids?

Old mums having kids = autism. I've seen women who are 45 who have kids as young as 4.

Old white women also have autistic kids.

Also let's not forget inbreeding. First cousin marriage over a long period is objectively bad. Even though Islamically permissable.

I’ve travelled to the biggest Somali towns in the us (Minneapolis SD Seattle), and notice something especially in Seattle and Mn

is it just me or is there a lot of autistic Somali kids?
I volunteered at a elementary place a while ago and was shocked. The special needs teacher managed 10 kids and 4 were Somali

I’ve spoken to others in Ohio and MN and they agree that for a small slice of the population we Somalis are we have a large presence in young kids with special needs

Any ideas as to why there are so many autistic Somali kids?

Where i live autistic kids get special government assistance. Alot of hoyoos are having their kids in their 40s which a cause of autism but they are living lovely because of the assistance. I am not saying thats the motive but its possible.

Lmao
Where i live autistic kids get special government assistance. Alot of hoyoos are having their kids in their 40s which a cause of autism but they are living lovely because of the assistance. I am not saying thats the motive but its possible.
How do you purposely give your child autism lol no mother would do that fam. The cost/effort it takes to care for a autistic child is higher than the benefits provided by the gov

How do you purposely give your child autism lol no mother would do that fam. The cost/effort it takes to care for a autistic child is higher than the benefits provided by the gov

So you are saying somali women are just unknownly having children in their 40s despite seeing other somali mothers of they same age having autistic kids. :what:

most women in general know having kids in the 40s is risky but alot of them take that risk becsuse they believe the support system will offset that.

Autistic kids dont cost anything in a place where the healthcate system is free...the only think they require more is time which most older somali women have because they dont work.

Lmao
So you are saying somali women are just unknownly having children in their 40s despite seeing other somali mothers of they same age having autistic kids. :what:

most women in general know having kids in the 40s is risky but alot of them take that risk becsuse they believe the support system will offset that.

Autistic kids dont cost anything in a place where the healthcate system is free...the only think they require more is time which most older somali women have because they dont work.
The gov only gives you like $500 a month for each child till they’re like 18. Even though there’s a correlation between giving birth at old age and autism, the chances are still low. You’d have to try several times to even get a autistic child and factoring in The decrease in fertility at 40, that reduces the odds even more. I don’t even think any mother would stoop that low to finesse the gov :mahubowtf:. The emotional stress out weighs the money she’d even get.

The gov only gives you like $500 a month for each child till they’re like 18. Even though there’s a correlation between giving birth at old age and autism, the chances are still low. You’d have to try several times to even get a autistic child and factoring in The decrease in fertility at 40, that reduces the odds even more. I don’t even think any mother would stoop that low to finesse the gov :mahubowtf:. The emotional stress out weighs the money she’d even get.

I had to choose between hoyoos finessing the Governement :obama:or Somalis inherently having bad genetics :wow: thanks for confirming my suspicions :mjkkk:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Old mums having kids = autism. I've seen women who are 45 who have kids as young as 4.

Old white women also have autistic kids.

Also let's not forget inbreeding. First cousin marriage over a long period is objectively bad. Even though Islamically permissable.
It may be Islamically permissable but its not encouraged. The sahabah(Umar, I believe) always encouraged people to marry from outside your tribe. They saw that children born from different tribes were stronger. So in turn they advocated intermixing of different tribes. Stronger leaders, stronger soldiers and stronger populace is very good for a muslim population.

Just because its permissable, doesnt mean there arent better alternatives. :farmajoyaab:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I noticed it too. A lot of somali youtuber families have at least 1 child who is a special needs kid subhan‘allah.

AhmedSmelly

I had to choose between hoyoos finessing the Governement :obama:or Somalis inherently having bad genetics :wow: thanks for confirming my suspicions :mjkkk:
Somalis do have bad genetics, we are 11 children.

5 have epilepsy, 3 are on the spectrum, 7 with neurodevelopmental disorders. Some genetic disorders overlap, so dont try to sum it up.

The good news is that we are:
*3 with higher educations. 1 Nurse, 1 dentist, 1 bioengineer (Unfortunately no doctors)
*5 with skill oriented work after trade school. (Carpenting, electrician, ambulance,mechanic, healthcare worker)
*2 with severe disabilties who are on welfare for life.
*1 leecher with no future prospects, who is on disability money.(ME) :wow::wow:

I am not stupid, so I didnt use real work titles. So the nurse, could be a different work line like software developer.:mjdontkno:

Somalis do have bad genetics, we are 11 children.

5 have epilepsy, 3 are on the spectrum, 7 with neurodevelopmental disorders. Some genetic disorders overlap, so dont try to sum it up.

The good news is that we are:
*3 with higher educations. 1 Nurse, 1 dentist, 1 bioengineer (Unfortunately no doctors)
*5 with skill oriented work after trade school. (Carpenting, electrician, ambulance,mechanic, healthcare worker)
*2 with severe disabilties who are on welfare for life.
*1 leecher with no future prospects, who is on disability money.(ME) :wow::wow:

I am not stupid, so I didnt use real work titles. So the nurse, could be a different work line like software developer.:mjdontkno:

One of my high school friends had a brother with autism it was heartbreaking. :friendhug: but wait come think to think of it I am confusing autism with down sydrome...thats what i have been seeing alot..my bad guys :cosbyhmm:

AhmedSmelly

One of my high school friends had a brother with autism it was heartbreaking. :friendhug: but wait come think to think of it I am confusing autism with down sydrome...thats what i have been seeing alot..my bad guys :cosbyhmm:
I have never seen a somali with down syndrome. Autisim and other brain disorders are much more prevalent for Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts