Al Shabab kills 61 puntland soldiers and captures 16 vehicales in Bari

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is filling me with rage wallahi they killed fellow SOMALIS ! its one thing to attack AU bases but to attack our fellow Somalis like this is the final straw.

We have to cut the head of the snake its time to get serious wallahi down with these FUCKING FOREIGN ENTITY

waraabe

Your superior
This bribe is paid by everyone, they work with shabab on behalf of greater powers, its the medium by which these terrorists are paid, I have a friend from Yemen who is sending thousands back home in the middle of the war zone, only Dahabshiil operates their despite the blockades on everything.

The same story in Ethiopia, they are given privileges no one else gets, they operate in every war zone handing out clean $$$ bills with lowest fees and in most cases being the only way to send money, this along with it's history through Matt Bryden UN monitoring group is enough to convince me that greater powers use it's connection to finance terrorists groups.

waraabe

Your superior
Isn't it interesting that the folk from hormuud and al barak are always trying to blame dahanshiil for al Shabab? The same folk who also deny that ICU turned into al Shabab after it collapsed?

waraabe

Your superior
As for this attack m puntland needs to maintain very strict border security on its southern border like Israel. They must stop being PC. The last time puntland closed its border and reopened it they captured few kebabs with in the second or third day if I remember correctly. :manny:

Or you can listen to the same folk who have been involved in terrorism since the early 90s (when dahir aways started his holy war) and Blame dahabshiil (but not hormuud the ones who allow communion for al Shabab) :manny:

Majerten ppl are nice. Based on my experience they talk a lot of shit but they are really nice people otherwise. I wish them good luck both against the terrorists and Hawiye people. But they better not mess with Somaliland or we will invade their shitty capital. f*ck their unnecessary dramas. But they also have the finest Somali girls. God bless the mini Somaliland of Somalia.

Gambar

VIP
Isn't it interesting that the folk from hormuud and al barak are always trying to blame dahanshiil for al Shabab? The same folk who also deny that ICU turned into al Shabab after it collapsed?
These are the same guys (Inquisitive and co) who refer to PL/SL as "anti development" and the FSG "pro development". It's nothing less than qabiil politics and bitterness. It's pathetic to think these are the same people joyous about the deaths of people in Bari due to terrorists. You cannot talk to these cuqdad ridden, destructive, imbeciles!! Somalia hagaagi meyso as long as these destructive forces are at work.

Gambar

VIP
Majerten ppl are nice. Based on my experience they talk a lot of shit but they are really nice people otherwise. I wish them good luck both against the terrorists and Hawiye people. But they better not mess with Somaliland or we will invade their shitty capital. f*ck their unnecessary dramas. But they also have the finest Somali girls. God bless the mini Somaliland of Somalia.
We are very nice and hospitable people, so are (some) Somalilanders. Whatever happens in Puntland like terrorist attacks, affects Somaliland and vice versa.

waraabe

Your superior
We are very nice and hospitable people, so are (some) Somalilanders. Whatever happens in Puntland like terrorist attacks, affects Somaliland and vice versa.

- SL interest is a strong stable Puntland as it acts as a buffer state from mooryanism and terrorism.

-if we follow the logic of reer dahir aways SL is trying to destabilise Puntland which will mean lawless Puntland and this will eventually spread to SL- not logical

Gambar

VIP
- SL interest is a strong stable Puntland as it acts as a buffer state from mooryanism and terrorism.

-if we follow the logic of reer dahir aways SL is trying to destabilise Puntland which will mean lawless Puntland and this will eventually spread to SL- not logical
Too much beating around the bush, the administrative regions need to sit down with Farmaajo and lay it out in the table cause enough is enough. Puntland was created for the purpose of having a peaceful, ancestral, stable region for its people after the clan cleansing in Mogadishu.

AUN.

Typical of the usual conspiracy nuts trying to shift the blame to SL or SL based entity's (Dahabshill) without an ounce of evidence.

Also, I agree with @Aziz reer PL/MJ are good, productive folks who are trying to better themselves/their regions.

It would be wise for the other daroods to think like them.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
As for this attack m puntland needs to maintain very strict border security on its southern border like Israel. They must stop being PC. The last time puntland closed its border and reopened it they captured few kebabs with in the second or third day if I remember correctly. :manny:

Or you can listen to the same folk who have been involved in terrorism since the early 90s (when dahir aways started his holy war) and Blame dahabshiil (but not hormuud the ones who allow communion for al Shabab) :manny:

Totally agree with you waraabe especially the PC part it will to the doom of PL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.