Al Shabab kills 61 puntland soldiers and captures 16 vehicales in Bari

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN, PL kept foiling there would be car bomb attacks so they got desperate and now attack villagers and army base. They need to be hit in a coordinate effort throughout Somalia to destroy moral

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Puntland needs to launch an all out attack on these mountains

Easier said than done. Do you have any idea how large the Galgala mountain range is? Bloody massive mate. Unfortunately Puntland doesn't have the resources to conduct a large military operations to clear out every cave and and bush, these c*nts are hiding in.

Wtf Al shabab Said only 200 of it's militia operates in Bari. :damn:200 Al shabab killed 61 soldiers including the top officer and the second in command. (Taliye sangal and bicir). And seized 16 vehicles where 9 are Technicals. Punlaneey xaalka ba'

How tho? Was everyone sleeping and not looking out? I think there's a mole inside the Puntland force that gave Al shabaab intels

Wtf Al shabab Said only 200 of it's militia operates in Bari. :damn:200 Al shabab killed 61 soldiers including the top officer and the second in command. (Taliye sangal and bicir). And seized 16 vehicles where 9 are Technicals. Punlaneey xaalka ba'
you can kill alot of people when your blowing yourself up like a coward.

Easier said than done. Do you have any idea how large the Galgala mountain range is? Bloody massive mate. Unfortunately Puntland doesn't have the resources to conduct a large military operations to clear out every cave and and bush, these c*nts are hiding in.

They have the sources but the man like gaas has to buy his new Dubai villa.

Keep lying. It's clear from your evil, putrid, posts that you don't respect the month of Ramadan.

Furthermore, we will handle our issues and we'll do it without foreign support.
Worry about your own backyard.

I find it incredible that Dahabshiil is the only money transfer people can use to send money to the worst conflict areas in Yemen, they operate as the only financiers in every war zone were others don't go and even when their are competitors in war zones they blow them out of the water with their low rates, quickness and new $$$ bills. (prove someone at the top is facilitating this)

These kharijiites are co-funded by UAE/Saudi block courtesy of the Anglo Zionist and Dahabshiil is used as the medium whereby they are paid, Gaas made the suicidal reckless decision to block Amal Express (local) in the past for supposedly not paying enough Tax, this has driven most people in P/land towards using Dahabshiil (Ethiopia also use it to pay terrorists, only sanctioned Xawaalad their)

Matt Bryden of the UN monitoring group and his wife also from Somaliland are staunch secessionist/balkanization supporters whom together through the CIA managed to shut down al-barakah and almost Hormuud had it not been for threats of civil war and extreme lobbying, when al-barakah was closed, dahabshiil took over and the menace of shabab began

If P/land wants to counter this it needs to close all dahabshiil branches in that area and replace them with their own like we did in large parts of Mudug/Galgaluud via Hodan Global, it's the only way to monitor these illegal flows of money and cut the heads of these snakes, @AbdiJohnson made a thread recently of regular cargo flights from Djibouti to around the same area daily in Northern Somalia on flight tracker

I have no doubts that this is CIA covert operation to fund/equip/guide these terrorists elements just as they do in Syria/Iraq. No surprises since Somalia refused to bow down to Saudi, several deadly kharijiite attacks in Xamar/Bari and even Iran, the timing is not a coincidence.

Massive attack in lower Shabeele was foiled due to advanced intel which would have been worse then the one in Bari

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Inquisitive_ The reason Dahabshiil is able to operate in Al shabab
areas is they pay bribe known as Al shabab tax. I agree there should be no reason why
there should be Dahabshiil branches in South Somalia and Puntland, since you lot have
your own secure money remittance companies.

@Inquisitive_ The reason Dahabshiil is able to operate in Al shabab areas is they pay bribe known as Al shabab tax.

This bribe is paid by everyone, they work with shabab on behalf of greater powers, its the medium by which these terrorists are paid, I have a friend from Yemen who is sending thousands back home in the middle of the war zone, only Dahabshiil operates their despite the blockades on everything.

The same story in Ethiopia, they are given privileges no one else gets, they operate in every war zone handing out clean $$$ bills with lowest fees and in most cases being the only way to send money, this along with it's history through Matt Bryden UN monitoring group is enough to convince me that greater powers use it's connection to finance terrorists groups.

Bohol

VIP
This bribe is paid by everyone, they work with shabab on behalf of greater powers, its the medium by which these terrorists are paid, I have a friend from Yemen who is sending thousands back home in the middle of the war zone, only Dahabshiil operates their despite the blockades on everything.

The same story in Ethiopia, they are given privileges no one else gets, they operate in every war zone handing out clean $$$ bills with lowest fees and in most cases being the only way to send money, this along with it's history through Matt Bryden UN monitoring group is enough to convince me that greater powers use it's connection to finance terrorists groups.

It is just another money laundering business for criminals.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
During the holy month of Ramadan, they cannot help themselves. The same entity that is destroying their native villages is suddenly a hero.

Puntites die everyday but for every dead Puntite, there is a new Puntite born. Ka naxa oo nafta waaya.
Stay mad.:leon:

Have you noticed the typical moryaan cowards rejoicing the death of Puntites. But Allah swt made us strong. We will hit Alshabab 10x harder with no mercy. Our boys karbaash Alshabab and Galmudug moryaans everyday. It's nothing new.

AUN to our soldiers, may Allah swt open the highest gates of jannah for them.

Warsangeli should Pat themselves on the back if this story is true:wow:
@Canuck
worthless men are apparently part of the dead:cryinglaughsmiley:
:cryinglaughsmiley:
I hope they gut that dick sucker karaash next:cryinglaughsmiley:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending