Al Shabab kills 61 puntland soldiers and captures 16 vehicales in Bari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Do not come with caasimada like it's a legitimate news source. Sorry to burst your bubble but there's no fighting in Bosaso, it's not Mogadishu.. there's law and order. "duleedka bosaso" kulaha. Galgala mountains and Bosaso are 2 different locations do not make me pull out a map. 61 men and 16 vehicles, do you think it's Bakara market or Fallujah?

You got excited and first thing you thought was let me post it on somalispot even in Ramadan they cant control themselves.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Do not come with caasimada like it's a legitimate news source. Sorry to burst your bubble but there's no fighting in Bosaso, it's not Mogadishu.. there's law and order. "duleedka bosaso" kulaha. Galgala mountains and Bosaso are 2 different locations do not make me pull out a map. 61 men and 16 vehicles, do you think it's Bakara market or Fallujah?

You got excited and first thing you thought was let me post it on somalispot even in Ramadan they cant control themselves.

AUN to the victims.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

It's GALGALA not BOSASO. When they write duleedka BOSASO instead of galgala there's agenda for misinformation and there is no news how many have been killed. Only al-shabaab have said dozens and I do not trust them. You are indirectly quoting al Shabaab.
Now I know you are very excited with all things Puntland related but have some perspective and restraint you went through the trouble of backing up fake with more fake.

I will wait for PL media to report since they are actually on the ground

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN those who died, seems like Cali Saleebaan joined Shabab to counter Bermuda Triangle's grip of power. Another clan war disguised

no one gets excited from this kind of news
what difference does it make whether it is bosaso or galgala it is still in putland

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
no one gets excited from this kind of news
what difference does it make whether it is bosaso or galgala it is still in putland
Of course they get excited why else would they have the energy to post it here you think they do it out of goodness of their heart ? No its because in their mind the opposite tribe is getting killed. Lets remember @Warsheekh was the guy who swore on allah he will go to somalia to fight for his tribe. :dead:

To your question it makes a huge difference galgala is a remote mountain range there is no permanent population there so it does not affect the population but the soldiers however bosaso is a large town and business center of Puntland so it affects everyone . Thats why they say Bosaso or use duleedka Bosaso instead of galgala. If it was galgala it would not be posted or given much thought about since it does not affect Puntland as a whole.

It's true, Puntlands horseed media posted it as well
Faah-Faahin: Dagaalkii Af-urur iyo dhimashada askarta Puntland oo kor u kacdey. β€’ Horseed

But they're saying 50 soldiers died. Ilaahay ha unaxariisto the victims and may allah curse those khawarij alshabaab to eternal damnation in jahanam, Ameen. They even killed woman and elderly after taking the tuulo
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

AUN those who died, seems like Cali Saleebaan joined Shabab to counter Bermuda Triangle's grip of power. Another clan war disguised

During the holy month of Ramadan, they cannot help themselves. The same entity that is destroying their native villages is suddenly a hero.

Puntites die everyday but for every dead Puntite, there is a new Puntite born. Ka naxa oo nafta waaya.
Stay mad.:leon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending