Al-shabaab leader compares themselves to Dervish

Are you even somewhat familiar with the religion? Aid of a disbelieving community over a believing one is in general disbelief with some exceptions to the rule. I could not name one for the Somaliland camel corps.
View attachment 173254
Furthermore the Salih is the one who made Takfir from the nafs after he claimed the Sayid was a non-muslim simply from a disagreement based off the information from likely only a single defector. Not a single shred of this passes up to standards necessary to spread claims against the Sayid. Taking the claims of those who fought him in this case is even worse than consuming AS propaganda against western powers and believing it.
View attachment 173251
You do realize you fucked up right

You and @Ferrari agree with the premise that both Mad Mullah and AS made takfeer of a mass population based on the same reasoning(the Somalis collaborated with gaalo) and both of you agree that because of this, those Somalis the Mullah fought were gaalo(even though many he pillaged were neither Camel Corp nor dervish) . Then what are you debating?

Also you do realize if you apply your same flawed logic then The Mad Mullah himself would be a Gaal. He worked with the Kufaar(italians) to fight against muslims, not just the camel corps but those who refused to join his movement. This is why he never waged war on his "Patrons" the Italians. Through the Ilig treaty with the Italians and his dealings with Ethiopia he received arms and ammunition.

Now you see how you fucked up right

You do realize you fucked up right

You and @Ferrari agree with the premise that both Mad Mullah and AS made takfeer of a mass population based on the same reasoning(the Somalis collaborated with gaalo) and both of you agree that because of this, those Somalis the Mullah fought were gaalo(even though many he pillaged were neither Camel Corp nor dervish) . Then what are you debating?

Also you do realize if you apply your same flawed logic then The Mad Mullah himself would be a Gaal. He worked with the Kufaar(italians) to fight against muslims, not just the camel corps but those who refused to join his movement. This is why he never waged war on his "Patrons" the Italians. Through the Ilig treaty with the Italians and his dealings with Ethiopia he received arms and ammunition.

Now you see how you fucked up right
you must be a kid.
He was right 100% in his ruthless war against gaalo and their collaborators. You being from north would probably have been a catholic today if it wasn't for him.

cuqdada aad qabto u dhimo, oo godka la gal. :mjkkk:

you must be a kid.
He was right 100% in his ruthless war against gaalo and their collaborators. You being from north would probably have been a catholic today if it wasn't for him.

cuqdada aad qabto u dhimo, oo godka la gal. :mjkkk:

It's good that you agree with the premise of the thread.

The Mullah died in 1920 and Somaliland was a British Protectorate until 1960. 40 years long after he fled and died in Oromo lands and no mass conversions as you mention. Another example of 68 IQ logic

It's good that you agree with the premise of the thread.

The Mullah died in 1920 and Somaliland was a British Protectorate until 1960. 40 years long after he fled and died in Oromo lands and no mass conversions as you mention. Another example of 68 IQ logic
by his death, all the missionaries there to convert y'all left under british order because of the bombardment that was to come. he did his job, even after dying:mjdontkno:

no wonder y'all was celebrating corfield last year, y'all really wished y'all would have been gaalo.

by his death, all the missionaries there to convert y'all left under british order because of the bombardment that was to come. he did his job, even after dying:mjdontkno:

no wonder y'all was celebrating corfield last year, y'all really wished y'all would have been gaalo.

They wish they would've been Gaal? I thought you said they were gaalo according to you and Mad Mullah. Which one is it

You see how stupid you sound. You're trying hard to defend something fundamentally flawed and its seeping through each comment you make

They wish they would've been Gaal? I thought you said they were gaalo according to you and Mad Mullah. Which one is it

You see how stupid you sound. You're trying hard to defend something fundamentally flawed and its seeping through each comment you make
xooloow, I am referring to you and those with your mindset who are ALIVE today. The sayid would've killed you for your stupidity alone.

xooloow, I am referring to you and those with your mindset who are ALIVE today. The sayid would've killed you for your stupidity alone.

I have no doubt that he would fight people with my mindset and he would fight and consider The Somalia and Somaliland government gaal for "collaborating with gaal"

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
In my understanding even fighting alongside the vatican against the Brits(camel corps) and that which aligns under it is neither haram nor kufr but Makrooh. As they are not to be counted as a believing army in any sense so the ruling of fighting with disbelievers against Murtadeen is entirely different. Similiar could be said of Liyu.

Your trying to draw a parallel with AS but that can similarly be done to the prophet PBUH islamic themed militaries tend to share alot in common whether Khariji or otherwise. Your pulling a fox news right now for support but this is an anon forum.

@Wir are you refuting verses of quran using the foreign policy of Somaliland and Somalia? Do you deny this as disbelief? You are going to have a real crisis of faith if you keep this up :browtf:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I would like to add before that bot responds that the case of AS vs. Somalia is completely different as one we are not apart of a christian empire and secondly its difficult to know whether the insurgents received weapons from Eritrea prior to Mogadishu support from the CIA.

Its also very complicated as it requires knowing why someone took weapons for example taking weapons and giving up 3 musims is alot different from waging war against a community of muslims whilst in cahoots with another country.
2E56E10B-E5F3-4A78-9ADC-3EC118EFCCAD.jpeg

4E5C1517-B9B7-4967-B34B-533F082EB640.jpeg

3F87547B-BDD8-42FE-83A2-02FF87F7A644.jpeg

People should not include religous matters they know little about into FKD. We need some level of boundaries.
7E5F61C1-932B-4460-B3E4-334B6D9C0A93.jpeg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You being from north would probably have been a catholic today if it wasn't for him.
:mjkkk:
Look at this bullshit you guys spew 24/7

Ever look at Djibouti? No dervish stepped foot there and it was controlled entirely by France (the same country where a few missionaries in Berbera hailed from). Why are Cisse not catholic?

Look at this bullshit you guys spew 24/7

Ever look at Djibouti? No dervish stepped foot there and it was controlled entirely by France (the same country where a few missionaries in Berbera hailed from). Why are Cisse not catholic?
The French practice laicite and never tried to convert people like the British.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The French practice laicite and never tried to convert people like the British.
Laicite was applied in France only, in Somaliland the only missionaries were French Catholics if you read my post you'd know that.

Go look at stats of French colonies and you'll see that places like Chad are 20%+ catholic

Laicite kulaha
:snoop:

Last edited:
Ayubi made this claim a while back. I have no idea either way but it's an interesting debate.

Believe it or not, I think Sayyidka is desperately needed rn. Despite his insane practices, he hated dhobadhilifnimo to his guts. He used to maim and burn anyone with a sign of treachery. So, although he has many apparent issues, and he was certainly not an aspirant leader as many make him out to be, I would gladly place all my support for him in return for the spin-less, treacherous leaders we have now.

Believe it or not, I think Sayyidka is desperately needed rn. Despite his insane practices, he hated dhobadhilifnimo to his guts. He used to maim and burn anyone with a sign of treachery. So, although he has many apparent issues, and he was certainly not an aspirant leader as many make him out to be, I would gladly place all my support for him in return for the spin-less, treacherous leaders we have now.

Mad Mullah signed a treaty with the Italians for them to be his patron. He went under the Italian flag in the ilig treaty to be armed and have access to a port. The italians were committing the most egregious crimes to somalis under the colonial rule and the evidence for that is ample. There's no need to put a mythical spin on this. If he was around today he would be AS top leader. They already praise and seek to imitate his rule of law

Mad Mullah signed a treaty with the Italians for them to be his patron. He went under the Italian flag in the ilig treaty to be armed and have access to a port. The italians were committing the most egregious crimes to somalis under the colonial rule and the evidence for that is ample

Was never too fond of the guy anyway. Would've loved him if he attacked his true enemies, the Abyssinians. I have no clue why he didn't.

Was never too fond of the guy anyway. Would've loved him if he attacked his true enemies, the Abyssinians. I have no clue why he didn't.

The Mad Mullah was a mad man hungry for power hence the name wadaad waal(somalis coined the name)
IMG_20210306_115831.jpg

He wasn't interested in Fighting Ethiopians or Italians. He wanted to carve out his own rule of power based on his "religious" ideology, similar to al shabab. The mullah was an italian subject and His son actually worked for the Ethiopian government. He raided the people of nugaal and even killed the Garaad of Dhulos, Garaad Ali. At their lives expense he carved out territory after signing a treaty with italia agreeing to be their subject
3DA36E27-FA48-426A-9908-AAE5DD5DCBCE.png

content-2.png

IMG_20210306_115754.jpg

He was nothing short of an over glorified criminal who used his skewed understanding of Islam to gain support

The Mad Mullah was a mad man hungry for power hence the name wadaad waal(somalis coined the name)
View attachment 173739

He wasn't interested in Fighting Ethiopians or Italians. He wanted to carve out his own rule of power based on his "religious" ideology, similar to al shabab. The mullah was an italian subject and His son actually worked for the Ethiopian government. He raided the people of nugaal and carved out territory after signing a treaty with italia
View attachment 173737
View attachment 173738

He was nothing short of an over glorified criminal who used his skewed understanding of Islam to gain support
They called him wadaad waal because he told them jaad is xaaraam,that's were he got the nickname wadaad Waal from. They used to call it quud Alle before.

If he wanted power he could have gotten it the British told him they would make him the leader if he only stopped fighting them.

@AbdiS are you really OG?

Trending