Al-shabaab leader compares themselves to Dervish

The similarities between the two movements are uncanny

- both were "pan islamist" movements. Mad Mullah preached Saalihiya Tariqa and was later refuted by his own teacher and founder of the Salihiya tariqa, Imam Mohamed ibn Saalah from Arabia. Who upon hearing of Mad Mullahs crimes against the people considered him a deviant.
MadMullah-Letter.jpg

Similarly AS professes to follow true islam. but they are largely refuted by Somali scholars as being deviants

160 Scholars issue fatwa against AS

- Both killed muslims in the name of Islam while claiming to wage war on the gaalo. The gaalo they killed could be counted on one or two hands(This is extremism and against Islam should not be condoned), while the muslims they've killed are well into the 1000s or 10s of thousands. Also Mad Mullah style of killing was extremely against Islam and any form of moral judgement similar to AS

A man from Ogaden in Qorahey
1586748331021.png

- Both made mass takfeer of anyone who refused to support their movement. The Mad Mullah made mass takers of entire sub clans.

Takfeer of Muse Carre section of HY for refusing to join him considering them destined for Hellfire. Attached below

He also displaced and raided entire clans to the brink of non existence.

The dhulbahante recieving arms to repel his raids
1586744616635.png

- Both have dual dealings with Foreigners while claiming to be fighting foreign occupation-Mad Mullah ilig treaty with the Italians and AS alleged dealings with Qatar

Ilig treaty-Mad mullah said "I and my people are the dependents of Italy..we will be under its flag" in order to receive arms to continue raiding and killing Somalis.
mullah2.png

Simalarily al Shabab receiving support from foreigners, Qatar to attack fellow somalis, Bosaaso

This comparison has been made for a long time and Its Interesting to finally hear this comparison directly from Al Shabaab.

Somalia will never get better without the destruction of Al-shabab. Somaliland and Puntland were smart to oppose ICU and opt for a centralized system.

I was surprised to be told by my truck driver uncle they opened checkpoints on roads and earn 15 million dollars per MONTH.

I estimate that Somalia won't even be safe for at least another 15 years.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Wherever you find the Sayid mentioned expect an Isaaq to come running in with british papers. What is the cause of this @Wir as you are not the first. Anyways heres Muuse Bixii at the old castle in awe the Sayid will always be Somaliweyns greatest hero :trumpsmirk:
Sayid was hardly even a proper muslim lol. He had more then 4 wives and was Sufi.
Are you Muslim now lol I had thought you were an atheist.
ED230DD0-E534-458F-8ED1-9E19F1E9C8DF.jpeg

Wherever you find the Sayid mentioned expect an Isaaq to come running in with british papers. What is the cause of this @Wir as you are not the first. Anyways heres Muuse Bixii at the old castle in awe the Sayid will always be Somaliweyns greatest hero :trumpsmirk:

Are you Muslim now lol I had thought you were an atheist.View attachment 173192

What does a video of Muse bixi have to do with what I posted. Forget the British, Mad Mullahs own sheikh called him a complete deviant:mjlol:

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What does a video of Muse bixi have to do with what I posted. Forget the British, Mad Mullahs own sheikh called him a complete deviant:mjlol:
The vast majority of “evidence” used against him would never hold up in any islamic court or historical account his teacher was Sudani I believe and didnt live on the same continent to even know what was happening.

I gave up when I saw british writings claiming he was eating people like this was some sort of netflix series. Also dont dodge the question I asked you and reply :drakewtf:

The vast majority of “evidence” used against him would never hold up in any islamic court or historical account his teacher was Sudani I believe and didnt live on the same continent to even know what was happening.

I gave up when I saw british writings claiming he was eating people like this was some sort of netflix series. Also dont dodge the question I asked you and reply :drakewtf:

What a silly comment. You think people didn't travel or something?

ina Shixri who was the Mad Mullahs close friend and early supporter defected from the dervish along with others due to the dervishes unIslamic behaviour . He later travelled to meet Sheekh Muhammad ibn Saalih who gave fatwa against the Mullah considering his actions took him out of the fold of Islam. He delivered this letter back to Somaliland
Screenshot_20210301-213034_Chrome~2.jpg

The Mad Mullahs own brother in law and many others defected after this letter and fatwa from the Sheekh had reached them

Screenshot_20210301-213034_Chrome~3.jpg

Last edited:
Why is this impressive? Al Shabaab claim they are like the Prophet sws and his companions their claims don't mean anything in reality.

Alshabab along with other terrorist Khariji groups such as Al-Qaeda and Bokoharam call themselves the “followers of Muhammad” (ﷺ) and try to compare their bogus “Jihad” to the Prophet’s (ﷺ) battles. I don’t think this comparison is fair with the Mad Mullah.

@Wir brought some interesting sources to light, you should make a thread on this.

The difference is that the Sayid's main enemies were gaalo, and he saw those who collaborated with him as gaalo.
For example, in the early 1900s, he proposed a cease fire and told the Somali muslims explicitly "dont rob me, don't provide help to the gaalo, and in return, your wealth and lives are haram from me" of course zoumalis being zoumalis, they took this a sign of weakness and raided him lol.
I think he was justified to do as he did. He couldn't fight colonial gaalos without including their lackeys. it's clear he told them let's not f*ck with each other. :mjkkk:

listen to this.

The similarities between the two movements are uncanny

- both were "pan islamist" movements. Mad Mullah preached Saalihiya Tariqa and was later refuted by his own teacher and founder of the Salihiya tariqa, Imam Mohamed ibn Saalah from Arabia. Who upon hearing of Mad Mullahs crimes against the people considered him a deviant. View attachment 173171

Similarly AS professes to follow true islam. but they are largely refuted by Somali scholars as being deviants

160 Scholars issue fatwa against AS

- Both killed muslims in the name of Islam while claiming to wage war on the gaalo. The gaalo they killed could be counted on one or two hands(This is extremism and against Islam should not be condoned), while the muslims they've killed are well into the 1000s or 10s of thousands. Also Mad Mullah style of killing was extremely against Islam and any form of moral judgement similar to AS

A man from Ogaden in Qorahey
View attachment 173174

- Both made mass takfeer of anyone who refused to support their movement. The Mad Mullah made mass takers of entire sub clans.

Takfeer of Muse Carre section of HY for refusing to join him considering them destined for Hellfire. Attached below

He also displaced and raided entire clans to the brink of non existence.

The dhulbahante recieving arms to repel his raids
View attachment 173175

- Both have dual dealings with Foreigners while claiming to be fighting foreign occupation-Mad Mullah ilig treaty with the Italians and AS alleged dealings with Qatar

Ilig treaty-Mad mullah said "I and my people are the dependents of Italy..we will be under its flag" in order to receive arms to continue raiding and killing Somalis.
View attachment 173178

Simalarily al Shabab receiving support from foreigners, Qatar to attack fellow somalis, Bosaaso

This comparison has been made for a long time and Its Interesting to finally hear this comparison directly from Al Shabaab.
The sayyid a Ghazi and the father of our nation how can you compare him to Al Shaydan

the Sayid's main enemies were gaalo, and he saw those who collaborated with him as gaalo.

You proved my point. His takfeer was with anyone who disagreed with him. The Muse Carre simply refused to join his movement and he labelled them as Kufaar. This is no different than shabaab. What you wrote is exactly what AS propagates, that the Somalia government is gaalo because they "collaborate" with gaalo:mjlol:

Last edited:
You proved my point. His takfeer was with anyone who disagreed with him. The Muse Carre simply refused to join his movement and he labelled them as Kufaar. This is no different than shabaab. What you wrote is exactly what AS propagates, that the Somalia government is gaalo because they "collaborate" with gaalo:mjlol:
no xooloow. You work with gaalo, you were gaalo.
why, did you have an ancestor that he killed?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Are you even somewhat familiar with the religion? Aid of a disbelieving community over a believing one is in general disbelief with some exceptions to the rule. I could not name one for the Somaliland camel corps.
40C69D5C-4068-4AF7-97CB-8F4FC9396B11.jpeg

Furthermore the Salih is the one who made Takfir from the nafs after he claimed the Sayid was a non-muslim simply from a disagreement based off the information from likely only a single defector. Not a single shred of this passes up to standards necessary to spread claims against the Sayid. Taking the claims of those who fought him in this case is even worse than consuming AS propaganda against western powers and believing it.
1F9E0E9D-926A-448F-BAEC-5BFFD84C4209.jpeg

Trending