Al Shabaab is a Bantu terrorist organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get back to the topic. Al-shabab is composed mainly of Somali ethnic group, but they do have other minorities as well.

What's with this obsession with deporting bantu? as a real Southerner, I think it's a terrible idea as agriculture production depends on their labor. Somalis are too lazy to farm.

waraabe

Your superior
@Canuck I thought Kenyans were Christians? Is North Somalia free from AS?

So some of the former ICU members who became AS invited all these people to our country and let them roam around and kill our people and rape the women? Salafists are cancer

Al shabab is trying to become the African AK qaida so they started to recruit lots of people now. They aren't bantu though

waraabe

Your superior
Let's get back to the topic. Al-shabab is composed mainly of Somali ethnic group, but they do have other minorities as well.

What's with this obsession with deporting bantu? as a real Southerner, I think it's a terrible idea as agriculture production depends on their labor. Somalis are too lazy to farm.

No one will deport them. If they are picked on then it will be an open season on every one

Your arguments don't prove that alshabab is bantu though. Of course it has non somali members for example white reverts, arabs and bantus. Al americi was one high commander in AK kabaab and he was white. It is trying to dominate the region so it will recruit more people from those communities. The current leader of al shabab is somali

You are half habashi who hates Somalia and made fun of hungry Somalis kids and posted the pictures of poor refugees. Your opinions are invalid due your personal hate the country Somalia.

image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
You are half habashi who hates Somalia and made fun of hungry Somalis kids and posted the pictures of poor refugees. Your opinions are invalid due your personal hate the country Somalia.

You want the killing of minorities and attacking and support the killing of innocent people by siyaad barre

Kenya and Ethiopia are playing us they want to annex our country and Bantu in south are helping them to have their own state. They all are working together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.