Al Shabaab is a Bantu terrorist organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Bully who welfare queen? You do not work or study, all your time is on social media from SC to forums. Low key gay from your comments, ass kiss to AJ here. Your threads are from dailymail which bring every dirty under sun to us. Simply you are just parasite on this world.

You are a fat 40 year old women with 5 kids and a drunk husband. You bring your bitterness here to escape harsh reality of your life. I can assure you I am more educated then you, you cant string a sentence together without making a mistake. You cant read or write somali. You cant have an argument without resorting to petty insults.You are a fat failure. Get a life and go and take care of your kids.

you know where the ignore button Is.

image.jpeg
You are a fat 40 year old women with 5 kids and a drunk husband. You bring your bitterness here to escape harsh reality of your life. I can assure you I am more educated then you, you cant string a sentence together without making a mistake. You cant read or write in somali. You cant have an argument without resorting to petty insults.You are a fat failure. Get a life and go and take care of your kids.

Welfare queen go and leech the government unlike I can screenshot your confessions but unlike you bring your family reality and reflect here. Good luck with your benefit and come out of closet.

image.jpeg

back to the topic. Al shabab is a somali terrorist organisation that has non Somalis too.

Dumb person who did not update his information because you are too busy reading dailymail and social media stay in your lane(brown nosing)

You are a fat 40 year old women with 5 kids and a drunk husband. You bring your bitterness here to escape harsh reality of your life. I can assure you I am more educated then you, you cant string a sentence together without making a mistake. You cant read or write somali. You cant have an argument without resorting to petty insults.You are a fat failure. Get a life and go and take care of your kids.

Good to know your family background and type of environment that grew at it. Tough but you can make by going to trade school and learning some skills.

waraabe

Your superior
Dumb person who did not update his information because you are too busy reading dailymail and social media stay in your lane(brown nosing)

Why can't you have an argument without resorting to petty insults :russ:

Bring evidence al shabab is bantu organization. :ooh:

waraabe

Your superior
Good to know your family background and type of environment that grew at it. Tough but you can make by going to trade school and learning some skills.

Why are you replying 10 times to the same comment :russ::russ:

Are you thinking of something to say

Who said you are dingle? Are you a single mother :russ: you just exposed yourself :russ:

There is nothing to shame about being single mother but I am not single mum, but you used as mean to insult women especially accused me of being one.

waraabe

Your superior
There is nothing to shame about being single mother but I am not single mum, you used as mean to insult women.

stop avoiding the question, who said you are single? there isn't anything wrong with being a single mother but you just exposed yourself

You two need to tie the knot already...
Ceeb I am here for Somalia issues and show the danger that we are facing not to date. Really piece of advice never date or marry person who disrespect you. Imagine after marriage that type of men will be physical violence to you. Always date(halal Somali date) good men who treats like you princess.

VixR

Veritas
Ceeb I am here for Somalia issues and show the danger that we are facing not to date. Really piece of advice never date or marry person who disrespect you. Imagine after marriage that type of men will be physical violence to you. Always date(halal Somali date) good men who treats like you princess.

I was teasing. You're always at each others' throats lol.

she is a mother who is twice my age :whoa:

In that case, why so disrespectful to your elder? Where's your adib?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending