Al Shabaab is a Bantu terrorist organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your original post. Don't try to change it.
Are you trying to outsmart yourself:russ:
In my original post I said it was called italian somaliland I never went into details do you want a cookie:pachah1:
Like I said refer to it as what your colonizers refer to as italian somaliland you have no reason to be using italian nick name for a colony you never set foot in:pachah1:
You already said ones it was called italian somaliland but keep running around like hoe:manny:

waraabe

Your superior
Are you trying to outsmart yourself:russ:
In my original post I said it was called italian somaliland I never went into details do you want a cookie:pachah1:
Like I said refer to it as what your colonizers refer to as italian somaliland you have no reason to be using italian nick name for a colony you never set foot in:pachah1:
You already said ones it was called italian somaliland but keep running around like hoe:manny:

The argument was where the word somalia cane from which has been established since. :pachah1:

I don't care if you want to use Italian somaliland or italia somalia but as long as you know somalia came from italia then:manny:

Muridi

#Blacklivematter
Swahili are nice people lol then explain this "al-Mujahedeen al-Muhajereen (migrant jihadists)."?
المهاجرين قادر أن يكون من أي بلد ليس أن يكون بن بلاد البنتو يا كاذبة

Muridi

#Blacklivematter
Swahili are nice people lol then explain this "al-Mujahedeen al-Muhajereen (migrant jihadists)."?
هل عندك دليل بأنهم من كني أو تنزانيا أو غيره أتعرف أن التنزانيا لها مدينة التي يسمى بالدار الإسلام ما عندك دليل عن هذ و معروف أن الأشباب أكثرهم من قبائل الصومال

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The argument was where the word somalia cane from which has been established since. :pachah1:

I don't care if you want to use Italian somaliland or italia somalia but as long as you know somalia came from italia then:manny:
Were desperately reaching are we :mjlol:
Stay on topic you dumb f*ck were talking about the official international recognized name:ivers:
That name you keep running around with is irrelevant even today is nick name and not the official:lolbron:
The only comment I made about somalia name was when I said it was made 40s or 50s it was a tiny foot note in my argument and had nothing to do with the main argument:pachah1::manny:
Do you want a cookie?:russ:

هل عندك دليل بأنهم من كني أو تنزانيا أو غيره أتعرف أن التنزانيا لها مدينة التي يسمى بالدار الإسلام ما عندك دليل عن هذ و معروف أن الأشباب أكثرهم من قبائل الصومال
انت واحد منهم او على اقل متعاطف معهم

waraabe

Your superior
Were desperately reaching are we :mjlol:
Stay on topic you dumb f*ck were talking about the official international recognized name:ivers:
That name you keep running around with is irrelevant even today is nick name and not the official:lolbron:
The only comment I made about somalia name was when I said it was made 40s or 50s it was a tiny foot note in my argument and had nothing to do with the main argument:pachah1::manny:
Do you want a cookie?:russ:
300px-Somalia_4_bese_87001978.jpg

No argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending