Al Shabaab is a Bantu terrorist organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy thinks the whole world speaks english. Its impossible to fix this level of stupidity.
to be fair 90% of the map in africa are lines drawn by europeans and names given my europeans. probably why i want all of somalis to live under one flag, because i feel we are being divided by colonists.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
if our tribe was called somali in history. somalia is a lot more accurate then ethiopia. wasn't congo called ethiopia?
Again that doesn't fucking matter:pachah1:
All that matters is what the world officially refer to it as back than these dumb fucks above me already admitted it was called italian somaliland:russ:

waraabe

Your superior
:mjlol:
These people man the Italian somaliland was the original name:mjlol:
You know what show me the establishment of somalia in the 1800s I'll wait:mjlol:
I can pull million books that refer to it as italian somaliland I doubt you can do the same:pachah1:
Don't make up lies:ivers:

Your original post. Don't try to change it.

to be fair 90% of the map in africa are lines drawn by europeans and names given my europeans. probably why i want all of somalis to live under one flag, because i feel we are being divided by colonists.
I honestly wished there was a united somalia, but we tried it and all we got was qabiilism, dictatorship, and mass killings.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
idk tbh. the world map is mostly always in english.
The english world runs the world today they did back than two:pachah1::manny:
What they say is what goes:manny:
These dumb fucks were colonized by the british and they refer to it as italian somaliland they should be doing the same:ivers:

I honestly wished there was a united somalia, but we tried it and all we got was qabiilism, dictatorship, and mass killings.
and sadly i don't think we learned anything form that. I'm not sure what the future holds. but i truly hope we get a leader soon who is a true patriot and rids us of the plague that is qabilisim. but that is a tough thing to beat. sadly even if somaliland becomes its own country i don't think the rest of the country will stop qabil on qabil violence and injustice.

This is what the Jews feel like when they read Stormfront and get blamed by loser whites for why their societies are failing.

Beesha e3a on the come up. :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending