Al shabaab executions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have misunderstood me im against evil and this is a dispicable act and its indefensible. I'm also against Qabil, im somali before i am my qabil, thats a given, my objection is people who use this stories to take cheap shots at Puntland, those are the real tribalists

Naturally, you offer condolences and point out like Zayd did how something wrong can not be used to malign Somalis. Zayd offered the best answer that addressed both a victim and people who want to use tragedy for clan propaganda.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
IMG_4534.JPG

I don't. And my beef is with people defending a supposed lie. What if this was actually true? Would they change their mind and be normal beings who can tell right from wrong? or blindly defend every thing an entity does in the name of clan?
no one is defending such acts. the ones that posted this are doing it to attack puntland. they will dismiss amnesty international if i post a negative report about somaliland. puntland has a policy of reintegrating lost children back into society. we have seen this happen many times AS soldiers have been captured.

no one is defending such acts. the ones that posted this are doing it to attack puntland. they will dismiss amnesty international if i post a negative report about somaliland. puntland has a policy of reintegrating lost children back into society. we have seen this happen many times AS soldiers have been captured.

I understand your sentiment. I have no issues with people defending the dignity of their clan and setting records straight in political discussions. In doing so though, one must also be rational and put principle over clan when the situation calls for it.

I don't know about Zayd's clan afflation but he gave the best response to all of this propaganda oriented thread. You can always defend what is right by being principled.

Whatever I said about Gaas is my feelings about him and not aimed at clan. He is a public figure who is prominent in Somali politics. People will criticize him for mistakes he makes while he will be defended if he does the right things. He plays two roles, one for his clan, the other for Somalis who have a stake in Somalia's success. I think people who support him for clan affiliations need to understand that. He is a public figure for the rest of Somalis who are not related to him by clan. He is important and wields power in Somalia by representing Puntland. He is a fair game like everybody else in his/similar role.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I don't know about Zayd's clan afflation but he gave the best response to all of this propaganda oriented thread. You can always defend what is right by being principled.
So posting news is propaganda:mjlol:stop playing games sxb

@Zayd is trying to amend his relationship with @Duchess he doesnt mean anything he said.
Is there an official statement from Amnesty International?
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/04/somalia-halt-execution-spree-of-children-in-puntland/

Last edited:
I understand your sentiment. I have no issues with people defending the dignity of their clan and setting records straight in political discussions. In doing so though, one must also be rational and put principle over clan when the situation calls for it.

Whatever I said about Gaas is my feelings about him and not aimed at clan. He is a public figure who is prominent in Somali politics. People will criticize him for mistakes he makes while he will be defended if he does the right things. He plays two roles, one for his clan, the other for Somalis who have a stake in Somalia's success. I think people who support him for clan affiliations need to understand that. He is a public figure for the rest of Somalis who are not related to him by clan. He is important and wields power in Somalia by representing Puntland. He is a fair game like everybody else in his/similar role.
i dont usually defend politicians. only the state but you attacked him in this thread. the issue was handled by local court but you still calling him retarded and such. see camal:umwhat:

Are we more shocked about this incident and atrocity, or are we using this for brownie points against Puntlanders in here.

Truth is this is disgusting but you will all hide in holes if it occurred in somaliland or somalia.

Using this as some sort of leverage against Puntlanders in here shows you care less about the families and the people who were a part of these children's lives. They're just canon fodder for your fadhi ku dirir BS. :bell:

AUN to them, those soldiers should always remember their actions are accounted for, if they did what amnesty said they did, then they are indeed Malcuuniin.

For your age, your wisdom is off the scale. And you have offered the best message on this thread. You addressed both a propaganda and a tragedy if proven true in one post.

Keep up the good work young man :nvjpqts: You are a good representative of what a Somali should be. Middle of the road in an insane world where reason and rationality are left at the door and everyone is just as driven as the other in all things clan politics all for the wrong reasons.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
For your age, your wisdom is off the scale. And you have offered the best message on this thread. You addressed both a propaganda and a tragedy if proven true in one post.

Keep up the good work young man :nvjpqts: You are a good representative of what a Somali should be. Middle of the road in an insane world where reason and rationality are left at the door and everyone is just as driven as the other in all things clan politics all for the wrong reasons.

Plz Saxib I'm just a farax looking out for himself in these hard times. Alle yusallimak :drakekidding:

Gambar

VIP
So posting news is propaganda:mjlol:stop playing games sxb

@Zayd is trying to amend his relationship with @Duchess he doesnt mean anything he said.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/04/somalia-halt-execution-spree-of-children-in-puntland/
Accudubillahi mina shaytani rajiim I wonder if physicians for human rights or human rights watch are also working with them to examine them. If they were tortured, raped, and beaten and are indeed young men. I'm not excusing the actions, but how do we know their true ages? Most Somalis aren't born in hospitals and they do tend to lie about their age. Im only pointing it out because would be worse if they were kids.

i dont usually defend politicians. only the state but you attacked him in this thread. the issue was handled by local court but you still calling him retarded and such. see camal:umwhat:

Yes, I am very unhappy with him for his visits to Ethiopia when that sends the wrong message and demoralizes a struggling government that wants to establish it self in Somalia. I prefer if he used his power and influence to help rather than destroy the Somali government for no good reasons. If he plays the role he is supposed to in stabilizing the politics of Somalia and works for the interest of Our Country, my views about him will change and I have nothing negative to say about him. I do understand Somalis who are loyal to him because they are of the same clan as he is will take an issue with that. And that is life my friend. The Somali life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts