Al shabaab executions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family members told Amnesty International that the boys members of the Al-Shabaab militant group, were subjected to electric shock, burnt with cigarettes on their genitals, beaten and raped

:mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
Does this mean Puntlanders are closet homosexuals:damedamn::damnmusic::jcoleno:
IMG_2555.JPG

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
They are part of al shabaab...
They were children when they were taken by them and had no choice
There are several teenage somali boys that this happens to all the time rape is no joking matter even if they were a part of a terrorist group there could be a reson why, Thry maybe threatened their family or to kill them so dont judge before you know the truth

They were children when they were taken by them and had no choice
There are several teenage somali boys that this happens to all the time rape is no joking matter even if they were a part of a terrorist group there could be a reson why, Thry maybe threatened their family or to kill them so dont judge before you know the truth
Depends on the age. 14/15 and up isn't a kid anymore.

That's why I said Teenage, I meant that they were taken away when they were children or are you to stupid to comprehend that
With that logic, terrorists in their 20s shouldn't be killed too. Once you support a group killing civilians, you're gonna have the same done to you. No matter how much they were indoctrinated, they knew that al shabaab were doing explosions in civilian packed areas no matter for what "cause".

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
With that logic, terrorists in their 20s shouldn't be killed too. Once you support a group killing civilians, you're gonna have the same done to you. No matter how much they were indoctrinated, they knew that al shabaab were doing explosions in civilian packed areas no matter for what "cause".
Well these men or boys, Whatever you'd like to call them we're kidnapped in their case and had no right to be raped and tortured at such a young age.
There are several cases that this happened to Somali boys, They were threatened that their families will be killed if they don't join obviously they are kids and will fall for that.
And these boys clearly doesn't even support Al-Shabaab
Many men however join with their own will and I haven't defended them and I wish the worst for them for killing our people and other muslims i truly do but you missed my point

Well these men or boys, Whatever you'd like to call them we're kidnapped in their case and had no right to be raped and tortured at such a young age.
There are several cases that this happened to Somali boys, They were threatened that their families will be killed if they don't join obviously they are kids and will fall for that.
And these boys clearly doesn't even support Al-Shabaab
Many men however join with their own will and I haven't defended them and I wish the worst for them for killing our people and other muslims i truly do but you missed my point
:what1:Where did you get all this background information? I didn't miss your point, you just didn't understand. Many terrorists in their 20s were indoctrinated by these groups at a young age. So why view them as terrorists when it isn't their fault? According to your logic anyway. At a certain age, you're guilty no matter what.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Hasbunallahu wa nicmal wakil. Wtf is happening in puntland? Raping a child? Torturing a child?
Family members told Amnesty International that the boys, who they deny were members of the Al-Shabaab militant group, were subjected to electric shock, burnt with cigarettes on their genitals, beaten and raped into confessing to the murders.
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/04/somalia-halt-execution-spree-of-children-in-puntland/

So they raped innocent boys into confessing murder:dwill:this is vile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending