Al shabaab executions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband 'cause puntland be rapin' e'rybody out here.
IMG_7407.JPG

TooMacaan

VIP
This news is shocking; almost unbelievable....
Who the heck executes children?? Was no trial held for them? And what kind of valid confession can be garnered via rape and torture? Also, where are the parents in all of this? And is Amnesty International a reputable organization??

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This news is shocking; almost unbelievable....
Who the heck executes children?? Was no trial held for them? And what kind of valid confession can be garnered via rape and torture? Also, where are the parents in all of this? And is Amnesty International a reputable organization??
Amnesty is a reputable non-governmental organisation that campaigns for human rights.
Second time I'm hearing about rape used as torture in Puntland. Rape..:susp:
Its scary man. Raping children is something i would never expect somalis to do.
@Duchess Is this fake news? :mugshotman:
If Amnesty is fake news, everything is fake news.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
why you gonna ask we all know she is going to deny it

I thought it was just a random twitter account but this is a heavy weight in the Somali twitter sphere. :ohhh:But then again, I don't see no articles, links to amnesty's report or nuffink. Even his/her pinned tweet is fake news. I'm gonna have to side with Puntland on this one b.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I thought it was just a random twitter account but this is a heavy weight in the Somali twitter sphere. :ohhh:But then again, I don't see no articles, links to amnesty's report or nuffink. Even his/her pinned tweet is fake news. I'm gonna have to side with Puntland on this one b.
apparently im blind

A thread was made about the same story but it was on hiraan.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/04/somalia-halt-execution-spree-of-children-in-puntland/
A thread was made about the same story but it was on hiraan.
Link it please
A former Puntland governor and local clan elders have too accused Gaas/Puntland of engaging in torture.
This is getting out of hand:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending