Al-Shabaab denies NISA claim that they killed NISA CyberSecurity Head Ikran Tahlil and they claim Govt. did it.

Following the Council of Presidential Candidates press-release which demanded action. Prime Minister Roble took charge, yesterday, he also demanded a full- report from NISA Chief Fahad Yasin within 48 hours. Bear in mind that not long ago he tried to fire the Deputy Chief of NISA Kulane Jiis.

He's also met with Ikran's Family, who was ignored by Farmaajo and his two cousins Fahad and Kulane Jiis.

Rooble-iyo-qoyska-Ikraan.jpeg

Yesterday, shared by @rocktheboat305

It's very shocking that PM Roble had to step in to intervene because Hawiye politicians were tired of being ignored and harassed by Farmaajo and his two cousins, Fahad and Kulane Jiis. That's why these press-releases and calls for help and investigation were only addressed to PM Roble and not Farmaajo or NISA.

When you can only find help from your clansmen in the government, it's a damning assessment of the government overall. Disenfranchised and minority clans stand no chance whatsoever. For instance, what would have happened if Ikran was from smaller Somali clan, such as the "0.5"? She wouldn't have been in NISA to begin with but in general, her story wouldn't even have reached the highest level of Government.

N&N is a disgusting joke.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It's very shocking that PM Roble had to step in to intervene because Hawiye politicians were tired of being ignored and harassed by Farmaajo and his two cousins, Fahad and Kulane Jiis. That's why these press-releases and calls for help and investigation were only addressed to PM Roble and not Farmaajo or NISA.

When you can only find help from your clansmen in the government, it's a damning assessment of the government overall. Disenfranchised and minority clans stand no chance whatsoever. For instance, what would have happened if Ikran was from smaller Somali clan, such as the "0.5"? She wouldn't have been in NISA to begin with but in general, her story wouldn't even have reached the highest level of Government.

N&N is a disgusting joke.
What do you think is gonna happen? Are they gonna pay reparations or is fahad gonna go to prison?

What do you think is gonna happen? Are they gonna pay reparations or is fahad gonna go to prison?

I will not hold my breath for a fair conclusion, I suspect there will be offers of 'blood money' under the table or worst case scenario for Farmajo's gang, someone will disappear or 'retire'.
Someone's head has to roll for this, or anyone who works for any successive government is also at risk of being murdered and 'disappeared'.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Blood has been flowing continuously in this cursed nation for the past 30 plus years and all over sudden the 68er's value a life?
dumb mucaarad. they had a golden opportunity when janan was pardoned. they could have banged the drums of qabiil and went on a pro robow campaign. this is a mucaarad where hagists go to puntland for support so waa iska doqomo.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
dumb mucaarad. they had a golden opportunity when janan was pardoned. they could have banged the drums of qabiil and went on a pro robow campaign. this is a mucaarad where hagists go to puntland for support so waa iska doqomo.
I’m not even talking about politics, this is a country where someone can get killed as revenge for a random clansman’s crime. Zero value for life. I hope this lady gets justice though

Blood has been flowing continuously in this cursed nation for the past 30 plus years and all over sudden the 68er's value a life?

She wasn't your average civilian who gets killed and only her clan cares. She was a high-ranking official, the Head of NISA's Cyber Unit. If people like her get killed and nobody investigates it, the average civilian stands no chance in this hellhole.

Thus, the Council of Presidential Candidates are using this high-profile case as a golden opportunity to highlight Farmaajo's failures and finally remove the men that tried to kill them when they held their peaceful protest:

They are in fear for their own lives;

IMG_C70A7D-350F93-65FBD8-9915A7-838EB6-997504.jpg

N&N bots are in a frenzy. They can’t even agree on a story. β€œShe’s a spy, she had to go. Al Shabaab killed her. She’s in Nairobi chilling” what next?

I’m not satisfied with the public outcry. Farmaajo should be arrested by his own military like Alpha Conde

N&N bots are in a frenzy. They can’t even agree on a story. β€œShe’s a spy, she had to go. Al Shabaab killed her. She’s in Nairobi chilling” what next?

I’m not satisfied with the public outcry. Farmaajo should be arrested by his own military like Alpha Conde

The latest shameless rumour one of their accounts is spreading is that her mother called one of them and said she's alive. They will say and do anything for their Aabbo Farmajo, it's a sick cult.

Trending