Al Shabaab attack popular Elite hotel near beach

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The result of Xaarmaajo incompetence and years of Hawiye & Daarood shitting on this country.

Labadaan qabiil Soomaaliya haa laga qabto, only then it will succeed.
Let great Isaaq come to save us, ooh I forget you run away like coward and declare triangle republic :tocry: .

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Aun

investing in Somalia be like
tenor.gif

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
•Isaaqs have no political role in FGS it’s dominated by Hawiye and Daroods aka 4.5 system.
•RX are miskeens let them be

Don’t try to shift the L :camby::ufdup::mjlol:
You are wrong here buddy, Daroods are not part of FGS. If its true then you would see PL iyo JL daroods states didnt disagree with xarmaajo.

FB_IMG_1597508193625.jpg

So how this picture shows FGS represent us?.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Let great Isaaq come to save us, ooh I forget you run away like coward and declare triangle republic :tocry: .

Last thing I knew about reer Puntland they were promoting their Puntland Independence Movement. Who did you guys get inspired by? I guess, it aint a hard question. :pachah1:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
They are trying to distract. Wake up their IC handlers told them to get active because they've been thrown out of the loop since kheyre was fired.

Expect this to continue until our so called leaders agree with each other and pick up their pride. Xalane needs to be shit down we need to somehow stop reliance on aid and build up using our resources. We don't need the west, they need us.

We are not resourceless kenya or Africa, we can grant china the oil deals and completely cut off the IC if they involve themselves in our affairs.
There is credence to your observation. If you remember when the West was trying to get their way in Iraq and Syria, Al-Qaeda and ISIS were conducting one terrorist bombing after another, especially in Baghdad. Now after the West is done, you hardly ever here about the two.

I am afraid you are right. Al Shabab is a tool to advance agendas of certain powers.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I knew somethint big was comin theyve been quiet for months now must be orders from Xalane to remind FGS of their weakness.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Last thing I knew about reer Puntland they were promoting their Puntland Independence Movement. Who did you guys get inspired by? I guess, it aint a hard question. :pachah1:

PIM movement is one of PL citizens rights, we invent federalism and lately confederation but still PL is part of Somalia.

Isaaq from beginning run away from Somalia.

So dont compare PIM movement with PL officially views.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I knew somethint big was comin theyve been quiet for months now must be orders from Xalane to remind FGS of their weakness.
Xalane needs to go. We need to move from thw west to the east. It's time we committed instead of being under the mercy of the EU and US.

Certain powers are desperate to keep their economies afloat by scaring away competition from the resources of Somalia both oil and minerals as Yamamoto said himself.

China is an emerging superpower and wants those resources so do turkey who are challenging the west in the Mediterranean. We are caught in the winds of time. The power dynamic is swinging away from the west and to the east.

All the west has left is war, which they will lose .

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Dear God the comment above me is some of the dumbest shit I ever read. No wonder somalia is failed state for 30 straight years these people are downright delusional and always putting the blame on someone else

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Xalane needs to go. We need to move from thw west to the east. It's time we committed instead of being under the mercy of the EU and US.

Certain powers are desperate to keep their economies afloat by scaring away competition from the resources of Somalia both oil and minerals as Yamamoto said himself.

China is an emerging superpower and wants those resources so do turkey who are challenging the west in the Mediterranean. We are caught in the winds of time. The power dynamic is swinging away from the west and to the east.

All the west has left is war, which they will lose .
Absolutely we should expel all foreigners from Xalane and AMISOM too

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Dear God the comment above me is some of the dumbest shit I ever read. No wonder somalia is failed state for 30 straight years these people are downright delusional and always putting the blame on someone else
I see Biixi bots losing their favorite IQ test once again! You can't fix stupid.

They lock up a guy for allegedly being a front for Al-Shabab money laundering scheme that involves Qatar.

But they scream here "these people are downright delusional and always putting the blame on someone else".

AUN the only type of security that seems to currently work in Somalia is regional security ala Puntland somaliland.

I wonder if a true Banaadir mudulood state could provide the clan security to stop these type of attacks.

Trending