Report: ASTAANTV owner pleads guilty to Espionage charges.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Somaliland caught a big fish, Somalis should be thanking their lucky stars :camby:
857E97DF-AD42-4F44-8850-09B3764914C6.jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
On a serious note though, I want this NISA lackey basaas behind bars for 20 long years. No one can hide from the RRU, let it be a lesson for Xaarmaajo and Qatar.
A590C96F-D021-43EB-9BB4-4E33A60E58DF.jpeg
033A4B7D-F4E1-47C4-8CD2-FA1E47AD9328.jpeg

For your information they accuse him of the assassination of the Dhulbahante head of the LA police forces too, like two months ago.

There should be documents, communications etc linking him to these people/crimes

IMO they should be shared with the public

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The terrorist agent working on behalf of top terrorist Fahad Yasin and his boss Failmaajo and their boss Qatar was caught and is now answering for his crimes.

I’m sure there’s many terrorist N&N agents in PL and JL too hiding. This idiot in SL blew his cover. They must all be found as ASAP. N&N wants to destabilize everything. Fahad Yasin had the Dhulbahante head of police in LA assassinated to provoke tension in a sensitive region

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Doesn't RRU take direct orders from the UK?

It was funded by the UK during Siiilaanyo area, mainly to protect somaliland from terrorist threats. RRU takes straight orders from Madaxtooyada. Not the UK, they don’t take orders from the highest general of the military either.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Report: ASTAANTV owner pleads guilty to Espionage charges.
Don't mess with the blessed RSL or its intelligence services will catch up with you.
It is hard to gauge what is really going on. I don't trust the intelligence services or the judicial system under Biixi. It might have been a raid to grab assets and money under the disguise of espionage charges.

‘We overhead that the Astaan TV owner is experiencing torture in the hands of his captors because they want force him to admit charges they cooked for him or sign a document without the right to read or alter! We (the party) tried to visit the investor from Somalia who is in custody of the government of Somaliland but we were denied; his parents as well were not allowed to see him’. added the Wadani Party spokesperson Barkhad Jama Batuun

DRACO

VIP
It is hard to gauge what is really going on. I don't trust the intelligence services or the judicial system under Biixi. It might have been a raid to grab assets and money under the disguise of espionage charges.

‘We overhead that the Astaan TV owner is experiencing torture in the hands of his captors because they want force him to admit charges they cooked for him or sign a document without the right to read or alter! We (the party) tried to visit the investor from Somalia who is in custody of the government of Somaliland but we were denied; his parents as well were not allowed to see him’. added the Wadani Party spokesperson Barkhad Jama Batuun

Criminal defendants making baseless torture accusations is nothing new. We fill find out what the court ruling is soon, Inshallah. If he's guilty he might get the death penalty.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Criminal defendants making baseless torture accusations is nothing new. We fill find out what the court ruling is soon, Inshallah. If he's guilty he might get the death penalty.
I wouldn't expect much from the kangaroo court in Somaliland.

This assessment from the Freedom House for 2020:

rule-of-law-somaliland.PNG

DRACO

VIP
I wouldn't expect much from the kangaroo court in Somaliland.

This assessment from the Freedom House for 2020:

View attachment 137703

Many of these report publishing organisations don't have people on ground in SL. Instead, they hire general Somalia consultants and often, the people they hire for the reports are highly biased Somalia unionists based in Mogadishu or Puntland. Many human rights organisations and political entities across the world have praised RSL judicial system. You can refer to RSL courts as "kangaroo courts" but the reality on the ground is all that matters.

Trending

Latest posts