BREAKING NEWS Al Shabaab attack popular Elite hotel near beach

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I see Biixi bots losing their favorite IQ test once again! You can't fix stupid.

They lock up a guy for allegedly being a front for Al-Shabab money laundering scheme that involves Qatar.

But they scream here "these people are downright delusional and always putting the blame on someone else".

You’re comparing a man who’s admitted to money laundering for Al Shabab, to you vilifying the west even though they keep Somalia afloat.

The same West that pays for your president’s security while he hides in a bunker. If anyone has low IQ it’s certainly you :mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'll say this again. Move the capital!

Would it achieve the same results for these foreign dogs to attack some further city North?

Can their us masters help them move past the security up north or somewhere safer?

Mogadishu has some sleepers around every corner. It's too late. The locals don't even snitch on these traitors!

Time for the capital to be moved.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
You’re comparing a man who’s admitted to money laundering for Al Shabab, to you vilifying the west even though they keep Somalia afloat.

The same West that pays for your president’s security while he hides in a bunker. If anyone has low IQ it’s certainly you
I am just showing the stupidity of the Biixi bots for ridiculing those who suspect foreign involvement in the terrorist attacks in Somalia while they lock up a guy for being a middle man between Qatar and Al-Shabab.

By the way, under Biixi, people admitting guilt doesn't necessarily mean they are guilty. Never took you for the naive guy.

Here is a little insight into the guilt admittance by that guy in the Biixi fiefdom:

‘We overhead that the Astaan TV owner is experiencing torture in the hands of his captors because they want force him to admit charges they cooked for him or sign a document without the right to read or alter! We (the party) tried to visit the investor from Somalia who is in custody of the government of Somaliland but we were denied; his parents as well were not allowed to see him’. added the Wadani Party spokesperson Barkhad Jama Batuun

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I am just showing the stupidity of the Biixi bots for ridiculing those who suspect foreign involvement in the terrorist attacks in Somalia while they lock up a guy for being a middle man between Qatar and Al-Shabab.

By the way, under Biixi, people admitting guilt doesn't necessarily mean they are guilty. Never took you for the naive guy.

Here is a little insight into the guilt admittance by that guy in the Biixi fiefdom:

‘We overhead that the Astaan TV owner is experiencing torture in the hands of his captors because they want force him to admit charges they cooked for him or sign a document without the right to read or alter! We (the party) tried to visit the investor from Somalia who is in custody of the government of Somaliland but we were denied; his parents as well were not allowed to see him’. added the Wadani Party spokesperson Barkhad Jama Batuun

Your source is a Wadani Party spokesperson aka the opposition party to Muuse Biixi’s Kulmiye Party.

That’s like when the Democrats were saying Trump was in collusion with Russia even though they had no proof.

AbdiGeedi

Your source is a Wadani Party spokesperson aka the opposition party to Muuse Biixi’s Kulmiye Party.

That’s like when the Democrats were saying Trump was in collusion with Russia even though they had no proof.
As I said in that thread it is very hard to gauge what is really going on.

Biixi's goons are not transparent. I have no faith in them, let alone believe them.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Xalane needs to go. We need to move from thw west to the east. It's time we committed instead of being under the mercy of the EU and US.

Certain powers are desperate to keep their economies afloat by scaring away competition from the resources of Somalia both oil and minerals as Yamamoto said himself.

China is an emerging superpower and wants those resources so do turkey who are challenging the west in the Mediterranean. We are caught in the winds of time. The power dynamic is swinging away from the west and to the east.

All the west has left is war, which they will lose .
You're theoretically right but we need competent institutions and competent leadership. Unfortunately I don't see that anywhere both federally or regionally although some regional governments have some nascent semi democratic institutions and some semblance of law and order but are under attack from both El kabab and El villa Somalia

The Somali Caesar

VIP
As I said in that thread it is very hard to gauge what is really going on.

Biixi's goons are not transparent. I have no faith in them, let alone believe them.
I believe in facts and evidence. Until I see proof and hard evidence there’s no reason for me to distrust Biixi in this situation.

But you can believe and disbelieve whatever you want.

AbdiGeedi

I believe in facts and evidence. Until I see proof and hard evidence there’s no reason for me to distrust Biixi in this situation.
Paraphrasing you from the "Innocent until proven guilty" point of view: :rolleyes:

I believe in facts and evidence. Until I see proof and hard evidence there’s no reason for me to trust Biixi in this situation.

Subxaanallah your fellow Somalis are being killed, no one differentiated their qabiils, when they were slaughtered
You don't even know if your relatives were effected, but the first thing that comes into your mind is scoring qabiil points?

Tolow weli ma evolution baa idinku socda?

AUN the only type of security that seems to currently work in Somalia is regional security ala Puntland somaliland.

I wonder if a true Banaadir mudulood state could provide the clan security to stop these type of attacks.

All Somalis left Xamar in the hands of Hawiye since 1991. If they haven't been able to pacify it since 1991, why do you think they can now?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Xalane needs to go. We need to move from thw west to the east. It's time we committed instead of being under the mercy of the EU and US.

Certain powers are desperate to keep their economies afloat by scaring away competition from the resources of Somalia both oil and minerals as Yamamoto said himself.

China is an emerging superpower and wants those resources so do turkey who are challenging the west in the Mediterranean. We are caught in the winds of time. The power dynamic is swinging away from the west and to the east.

All the west has left is war, which they will lose .
Blaming his problems on others

wow. not even Lido beach is safe. Somalia is a failure.

when you can't even protect the most popular place in your country, you have failed.

Trending