Akafi spoke faxx!!!

SEND THEM BACK!!!:camby: Make Somalia Somali again!:salute:
"......... And the Aal Jabarti referred to in "Mushjar Abi 'Allaamah", descend from the noble Ismail son of Ibrahim son of Abdul-Samad Al-Aqeeli (722 - 802 H) and his descendants are in Zabid in Yemen, Somalia and Hadhramout and from them is the Darod tribe in Majertenia in Somalia, and in Ogadenia........"
Source: الأغصان لمشجرات أنساب عدنان وقحطان The Branches of the Trees of the Genealogies of 'Adnan and Qahtan

bLOw6Te.png

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
"......... And the Aal Jabarti referred to in "Mushjar Abi 'Allaamah", descend from the noble Ismail son of Ibrahim son of Abdul-Samad Al-Aqeeli (722 - 802 H) and his descendants are in Zabid in Yemen, Somalia and Hadhramout and from them is the Darod tribe in Majertenia in Somalia, and in Ogadenia........"
Source: الأغصان لمشجرات أنساب عدنان وقحطان The Branches of the Trees of the Genealogies of 'Adnan and Qahtan

bLOw6Te.png
You are not Somali! Go back to where you came from! Your daddy is Arab! Go back to Arabia!!!

bLOw6Te.png
Ayy so I'm actually Arab ma nigga, WE WIZ AYRUB

When do you sleep my dear? You spend even more time on here than me. I have to ask this. How are you juggling your full time sspot career and university? Teach me your ways.

The sounds he makes are not funny to me. Nothing he says has made me laugh but I don't understand all the hate he gets.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
When do you sleep my dear? You spend even more time on here than me. I have to ask this. How are you juggling your full time sspot career and university? Teach me your ways.
Darling... if you only saw eye circles, they are so dark not even concealers can help me now.:( ik my sleep schedule is so messed up:frdfvsb: I can't help it.

Darling... if you only saw eye circles, they are so dark not even concealers can help me now.:( ik my sleep schedule is so messed up:frdfvsb: I can't help it.

I’m going to have to pull another all-nighter tonight. This is the second this week and the week just got started. Everyone tells me I look tired. I look like something the cat dragged out abaayo. I’m going to start applying concealer. I can’t take it anymore.
:kendrickcry:

Trending