Ajnabis claiming Somali is/came from Arabic

Another day another uqdaad thread about Arabs. Why is someone claiming you an issue? Why are so many losers on this website pressed about Arabs?
The SJW and BLM xalimos got a inferioty complex towards arabs that’s why they want to group themself with ”black” where they can shine n be put on a pedastal. I lowkey find both groups as weirdos however the ana Arabs usually only share the self hate blm crew has but dont carry the degenerate views n behaviour. Both groups are cucked tho just in a diff way imagine claming another group🤦🏿‍♂️

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
is this the "why can't I be white too?" thread
somali women calling themselfs arab won't
land them their perfect white prince charming

funny how somali now a days say they're arab
but for some reason their forefathers didn't ever.
this topic went from linguistics to white whining.
this suppose to be similarity+difference comparison!
thread should've been a informational platinum (instead).

Who cares what they think but most importantly they need to know somalis are half Arab and Cushitic.
The average Somalis genetic results
1675180488316.png

Some of the "Cushitic" is Nilotic btw.

Garaad diinle

 
The average Somalis genetic results
View attachment 251564
Some of the "Cushitic" is Nilotic btw.
Hmm. Is this 7% only shared with yemeni mahara or do you get the same result with every other arab from yemen? Could this have anything to do with the proposed cushitic substratum in the mahara language? How do mahara fair when you run them against other arabs?

Hmm. Is this 7% only shared with yemeni mahara or do you get the same result with every other arab from yemen? Could this have anything to do with the proposed cushitic substratum in the mahara language? How do mahara fair when you run them against other arabs?
I used other Yemenis like the Yemeni Jews, the ones from Al Jawf, Maarib etc... The Mahra Yemeni is what Somalis prefer. I tried Saudis and Bedouins but Somalis still generally prefer Mahra.
I'm not exactly sure if this has anything to do with the Cushitic Substratum in MSA languages tbch. This admixture could be due to direct mixing with MSA/OSA people, mixing with Habeshas who are around 25-30% South Arabian relative to us Somalis etc...