''Ajnabi'' Why do you guys use to this word to describe foreigners when it's an Arabic word?

I won't reply to this dumb quote. You don't have a country. You're still killing each other for years. Islam was founded in Saudi Arabia, and the holy language of the Quran is in Arabic.

Sudan is an Arab country, and it's culture is Arabic. Simply as.

“Sudan is an Arab country, and it's culture is Arabic. Simple as.”

upload_2019-12-23_17-0-14.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I won't reply to this dumb quote. You don't have a country. You're still killing each other for years. Islam was founded in Saudi Arabia, and the holy language of the Quran is in Arabic.

Sudan is an Arab country, and it's culture is Arabic. Simply as.
This poor fool, who is going to tell him :mjkkk:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am Muslim, you can't hate Arabs because the language of the Quran is in Arabic!
The Quran was revealed to the Arabs because they were the most degenerate and depraved people on the planet. Their sick practices are well documented in the Quran. The way they treated the prophet and his family was despicable. Thanks to Allah's guiding hand, the prophet was able to civilize that region but what did they do as soon as he died? They created the khawarij and murdered successive khalifas. Meanwhile in Somalia, we ran to Allah and accepted Islam immediately.

Today, Arab countries promote homosexuality and khawarijnimo. I can easily hate them.

You're just mad your people were left behind by us Horners and soon were overran and cucked by Nilotes who carry some degree of Niger-Congo "Bantu" admixture. Later on down the line, Ayrabians did the same thing to y'all but with less numbers :siilaanyolaugh::stressed:
the cucked bit had me doing star jumps wallahi lmaoooo tears

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Nah bro it seems the most insane demographics of somalis are on this site. I chill with bare Mali man irl. Literally they are chill. We go shisha and clubbing together

I barely ever meet Arab girls, just too many Moroccan and Algerian nighas who all drive peds with Uber Eats, do they even exist? :cosbyhmm:

Libyans are hiring soliders from Sudan, the only Sudanese who get treated like crap are the ones from South Sudan.
yakhi ignore those niggas they’re mostafizeenak bi ay tareega, kamana esh dakhalhom, ka2anou al somal ma 3enda moshkelat a infisal:bell:

nvm im taking back what i said, ur getting kinda annoying ya zol

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Nah bro it seems the most insane demographics of somalis are on this site. I chill with bare Mali man irl. Literally they are chill. We go shisha and clubbing together
So on top of being a we wuzzing Gayrabian beggar, you're a degenerate from the UK as well. That explains a lot.
:susp:

?????

Professional Attention Provider
British people don't fret that a good chunk of their language is French. We can't keep caring about this, no language is "pure'. Of course, we have Arab loan words, the horn of Africa is literally right next to the Middle East tf

Trending

Latest posts