''Ajnabi'' Why do you guys use to this word to describe foreigners when it's an Arabic word?

VixR

Veritas
Habeshas call foreigners something along the lines of Franks.

I hear some East Asian countries also use that term. Odd. Farenji I think it is.

edit: Yeah, found it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farang
That’s true. I always think of the Ferengis (alien species) from Star Trek when I hear it.

latest

you lot have assimilated with Arabs and they don’t claim you.:chrisfreshhah:

I have Algerian relatives still alive, from my grandmother sides. Dumb ass. Sudanese people taught the Arabs how to speak. University of Khartoum, was one of the best universities in the Arab world, every Arab use to study there. Sudanese girl recently won a speaking poetry competition in the UAE. Look it up.

I have Algerian relatives still alive, from my grandmother sides. Dumb ass. Sudanese people taught the Arabs how to speak. University of Khartoum, was one of the best universities in the Arab world, every Arab use to study there. Sudanese girl recently won a speaking poetry competition in the UAE. Look it up.
Don't listen to these few trolls. Somalis respect Sudanese people and some have businesses there.

To answer your question, The correct Somali word is shisheeye but we have loanwords just like any other language. Ajnabi is just a loanword Somalis use.

“I HaVe AlGeRiAn CoSouNs...”

upload_2019-12-23_6-23-31.gif

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Don’t be an idiot. Somali has way to many Arabic words in it and culture is greatly influenced by Arabs. Every second or third word is Arabic. I dare you to respond in Somali.

You're a mudblood whose entire country was colonized by Gayrabs.
:mjlol:

Hooyada uu sheeg.

Both of your biggest tribes in Somalia were men from the Arabian Peninsula who intermarried with Somali women. You have an Arabic name, you follow a religion made by an Arab. You were all bumraped by the Italians and British. LOL

Now change your name. Abdi!

Ill say it. I like arabs and arabs like me. Hating Arabs is an inferiority complex since you admit they basically dominated you and you wish to seperate yourself from them. The same way a rebellious teen hates their parents. Thankfully this isnt my view.

Don’t be an idiot. Somali has way to many Arabic words in it and culture is greatly influenced by Arabs. Every second or third word is Arabic. I dare you to respond in Somali.

somalis have been influenced by Arabs but I cannot stand you self hating hybrids that think 1 /3 of the Somali Language is arabic:susp:. Let my finish it off with a sentence in Somali,
waxaan la yaabay doqonimadada. How is that for a Somali !