''Ajnabi'' Why do you guys use to this word to describe foreigners when it's an Arabic word?

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Both of your biggest tribes in Somalia were men from the Arabian Peninsula who intermarried with Somali women. You have an Arabic name, you follow a religion made by an Arab. You were all bumraped by the Italians and British. LOL

Now change your name. Abdi!
Myth

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
It's funny how the Somali language has a Somali counterpart for majority of the loan words.

Makes me wonder why we switched.

It's funny how the Somali language has a Somali counterpart for majority of the loan words.

Makes me wonder why we switched.

Walahi that’s true, hopefully when there is proper education, we can go back to our old words and expand our vocabulary as well inshallaha

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It's like a ritual on this site, some random guy or gal from a majority Muslim ethnic group joins. Gets a few nice comments and decides to stay. Pisses someone off who insults their ethnicity and thus they make a thread filled with thinly veiled insults just in case the Somalis here would apologies and say we're bro's. Once they're gone rinse and repeat.

Only @Molotoff has been a real one

I have Algerian relatives still alive, from my grandmother sides. Dumb ass. Sudanese people taught the Arabs how to speak. University of Khartoum, was one of the best universities in the Arab world, every Arab use to study there. Sudanese girl recently won a speaking poetry competition in the UAE. Look it up.
@Tukraq @Samaalic Era @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Crow @Sammo @Apollo

chaps you know the drill:mjkkk:

WE

Last edited:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
It's like a ritual on this site, some random guy or gal from a majority Muslim ethnic group joins. Gets a few nice comments and decides to stay. Pisses someone off who insults their ethnicity and thus they make a thread filled with thinly veiled insults just in case the Somalis here would apologies and say we're bro's. Once they're gone rinse and repeat.

@Tukraq @Samaalic Era @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Crow @Sammo

WE
Wuz kangz:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead1::dead:

@Tukraq @Samaalic Era @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Crow @Sammo

WE

I have been on this site for a while man. I don't insult Somalis or whatever, I have been attacked so many times it's become a joke. You can't even have a dicussion on here without some bringing up, Sudanese this or Sudanese that I can take banter some of you guys take it way too far.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I have been on this site for a while man. I don't insult Somalis or whatever, I have been attacked so many times it's become a joke. You can't even have a dicussion on here without some bringing up, Sudanese this or Sudanese that I can take banter some of you guys take it way too far.
If you that's taking it too far then you should stop mingling with Somalis.

You clearly haven't experienced our savage side:lolbron:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Wuz kangz:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead1::dead:
It was meant to be a chain where someone else would reply with

WUZ after WE

You killed it as soon as it began bro:birdman:
With some of your posts I could instantly tell you pissed users here off. Not exactly surprising so I kind of figured all of this was bound to happen already.

With some of your posts I could instantly tell you pissed users here off. Not exactly surprising so I kind of figured all of this was bound to happen already.

Ask anyone around this forum about me and they tell you what they think of me, I am pretty balanced user. I can't make everyone here happy, with my opinions. Most of posts are in reaction to people who bring up the Sudanese bit.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
It was meant to be a chain where someone else would reply with

WUZ after WE

You killed it as soon as it began bro:birdman:

:pachah1:

@Tukraq @Samaalic Era @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Crow @Sammo @Apollo

WE

Haitham al-Haddad is also a fucking idiot?
Shaykh Haitham holds a BSc Honours in Law and Sharia from Omdurman University in Khartoum, Sudan

https://www.huda.tv/component/hudaschedule/deejay/13-haitham-al-haddad

The guy is an Islamic Judge in the UK Sharia Courts.

Trending

Latest posts