Ajnabi Muslims Dragging Somalis

Yaraye

VIP
Good but the moment they start using you madow abeeds as their houseslave and beat you to death by taking away your masculinity, don't cry for help to us somalis. Also you better not be typing that while living in a western country, warya you location must be at a gulf/Arab nation 👀

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
let me tell you. I went to school with some arabs, smh...... I don't have hatred since it is not Islamic to have hatred for a group of people. However, If I am totally honest I can't stand them tho. :manny::manny:

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Are the children of Israel not blessed people? Why don’t you have a special love for Jews and their descendants?
Blessed where?
8F58936D-D4E3-4915-BAE0-61A59AB79061.png

“Arabs are blessed people “
Why can’t y’all give the same energy to Muslims Jews ?
Unlike the Arabs
The Jews was once chosen by Allah unlike the others (but yes overtime they’ve annoyed Allah so Allah took his blessing away from them )
The only Arab who was blessed was the Prophet not his people but his nation was blessed with Islam so not just the Arabs .

Anyone who believes in Islam is blessed simple
The Arabs , Jews , Persians , Africans etc
So I don’t really understand the arab love within Somali people like hamza.

Also I do follow the one ummah thing where Ofc I would help other ethic/ race group other then Somalis cuz they’re Muslim however we need to fix ourselves first and the only thing we should be crying to is Allah not our Muslim brother .
So far Somalia is doing good al shabab gonna get kicked out soon:denzelnigga:

I LOVE Arabs and there is NOTHING you can do to change my mind you fucking racists bigots!

الوطن الاكبر
يوم ورا يوم
امجاده بتكبر
وانتصراته مالية حياته
وطني بيكبر وبيتحرر
وطني .. وطني

عبد الحليم حافظ

View attachment 252567
@Hamzza @Guled111 @Garaad diinle get in here they are defiling our brothers
ONE UMMAH!!!!

Nacalaa, you didnt even tag me, Suldaanka Beesha ana Carabi. Smfhh

The murtads are attacking "Arabs" as if that would make us hate our Arab brethren. The life of ex-Muslims must be sad and boring. These fockers justify their existence by constantly trying to look for issues with Arabs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
So who’re Arab people exactly? Ancient Yemenis and levantines were not Arab, Egyptians and north Africans were not Arab, so do you only lick khaleeji ass
Yahuud ma rabno bro. f*ck off
The yahuuds ancestors were a blessed people, Nebi musa’s people, you should love them too 😂.

idgf about yahuud personally and I don’t lick Arab ass.