Ajnabi Muslims Dragging Somalis

Muslims today are divided by sectarian and nationalist beliefs. Every group is looking out for themselves.

The idea of one community sounds nice, but unfortunately it doesn't exist in reality so it's time to move on and face the facts @Awad

Somalis only have each other to rely on to grow together and succeed :)

Hamzza

VIP
I LOVE Arabs and there is NOTHING you can do to change my mind you fucking racists bigots!

الوطن الاكبر
يوم ورا يوم
امجاده بتكبر
وانتصراته مالية حياته
وطني بيكبر وبيتحرر
وطني .. وطني

عبد الحليم حافظ

View attachment 252567
@Hamzza @Guled111 @Garaad diinle get in here they are defiling our brothers
ONE UMMAH!!!!
Thank you for the @ and the beautiful poem bro. I have seen Somalis killing, rapping and looting other Somalis, am I supposed to hate Somalis because they kill and humiliate Somalis? That's the situation with the Arabs, I'm not hating my Arab brethren for the actions of a small minority. The Sspot anti-arab squad led by @Qeelbax makes absolutely no sense.

How about loving everybody? You should only really be biased towards your own people though e.g your family/extended family, your sub-clan/clan, your ethnicity but you should have love for everybody. Why special love towards Arabs?
Why u saying tht his or she should only be biased to somalis but not be biased to non somalis why special treatment towards non somalis foreigners

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Thank you for the @ and the beautiful poem bro. I have seen Somalis killing, rapping and looting other Somalis, am I supposed to hate Somalis because they kill and humiliate Somalis? That's the situation with the Arabs, I'm not hating my Arab brethren for the actions of a small minority. The Sspot anti-arab squad led by @Qeelbax makes absolutely no sense.
Exactly bro. @Qeelbax and her friends @lahaine @JackieBurkhart @malab and finally @Abdisamad WILL receive retaliation by the official ana carab defense leglagud (OACDL)
download (25).jpeg

Garaad diinle

 
I LOVE Arabs and there is NOTHING you can do to change my mind you fucking racists bigots!

الوطن الاكبر
يوم ورا يوم
امجاده بتكبر
وانتصراته مالية حياته
وطني بيكبر وبيتحرر
وطني .. وطني

عبد الحليم حافظ

View attachment 252567
ONE UMMAH!!!!
Look my friend there are almost 430 million arabs in the world. The racist ones don't even make 1% of that. Were all muslims and we should advice these in the wrong whatever their nationality or ethnicity might be, end of story. If you generalize and hate on them as whole you'll do exactly what you accuse them of doing, meaning you'll became the racist one instead.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

الوطن الاكبر
يوم ورا يوم
امجاده بتكبر
وانتصراته مالية حياته
وطني بيكبر وبيتحرر
وطني .. وطني

عبد الحليم حافظ

View attachment 252567
ONE UMMAH!!!!
Mental illness, who even mentioned arabs. Uff celyk. Iska xishooda.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Look my friend there are almost 430 million arabs in the world. The racist ones don't even make 1% of that.
Don’t be lying on the internet like that kulaha 1/100 are racist. That’s like saying 1 in every 100 somalis are qabiliste.
Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

الوطن الاكبر
يوم ورا يوم
امجاده بتكبر
وانتصراته مالية حياته
وطني بيكبر وبيتحرر
وطني .. وطني

عبد الحليم حافظ

View attachment 252567
ONE UMMAH!!!!
😂😂😂

Attachments

• zey2uea394b91.jpg
    zey2uea394b91.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 109

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Goddamn you guys are like African Americans swarming around when some white guy talk shit,it’s not that deep you guys need help

Trending

Latest posts