Ajnabi Muslims Dragging Somalis

Why are you surprised by this? arabs constantly bow down to cadaan like gods and when their white masters are racist to them they immediately use somalis as scapegoat to put the focus on us.

Example
Screenshot_20230206-043818_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230206-043850_TikTok.jpg

Because I could only communicate with the Somali community through Tiktok I kept it, however it quickly became poisonous, and the videos I was watching weren't worth my akhira. Add to that the lack of focus and the animosity that underlies the app. Alhamdullilah, I've given it up. Fortunately, a random Google search led me to this forum because I lacked the community now that I've found it I've never looked back. I strongly advise uninstalling that app because it only promotes negativity.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Because I could only communicate with the Somali community through Tiktok I kept it, however it quickly became poisonous, and the videos I was watching weren't worth my akhira. Add to that the lack of focus and the animosity that underlies the app. Alhamdullilah, I've given it up. Fortunately, a random Google search led me to this forum because I lacked the community now that I've found it I've never looked back. I strongly advise uninstalling that app because it only promotes negativity.
1675659040332.png

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I LOVE Arabs and there is NOTHING you can do to change my mind you fucking racists bigots!

الوطن الاكبر
يوم ورا يوم
امجاده بتكبر
وانتصراته مالية حياته
وطني بيكبر وبيتحرر
وطني .. وطني

عبد الحليم حافظ

220px-CCL5_072 (1).jpg

@Hamzza @Guled111 @Garaad diinle get in here they are defiling our brothers
ONE UMMAH!!!!

I LOVE Arabs and there is NOTHING you can do to change my mind you racists bigots!

الوطن الاكبر
يوم ورا يوم
امجاده بتكبر
وانتصراته مالية حياته
وطني بيكبر وبيتحرر
وطني .. وطني

عبد الحليم حافظ

View attachment 252567
@Hamzza @Guled111 @Garaad diinle get in here they defiling our brother
ONE UMMAH!!!!
Good but the moment they start using you madow abeeds as their houseslave and beat you to death by taking away your masculinity, don't cry for help to us somalis. Also you better not be typing that while living in a western country, warya you location must be at a gulf/Arab nation 👀

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I LOVE Arabs and there is NOTHING you can do to change my mind you fucking racists bigots!

الوطن الاكبر
يوم ورا يوم
امجاده بتكبر
وانتصراته مالية حياته
وطني بيكبر وبيتحرر
وطني .. وطني

عبد الحليم حافظ

View attachment 252567
ONE UMMAH!!!!
How about loving everybody? You should only really be biased towards your own people though e.g your family/extended family, your sub-clan/clan, your ethnicity but you should have love for everybody. Why special love towards Arabs?

الوطن الاكبر
يوم ورا يوم
امجاده بتكبر
وانتصراته مالية حياته
وطني بيكبر وبيتحرر
وطني .. وطني

عبد الحليم حافظ

View attachment 252567
ONE UMMAH!!!!
Me too tbh I used to be a big hater but alhamdillah not anymore

Awad

How about loving everybody? You should only really be biased towards your own people though e.g your family/extended family, your sub-clan/clan, your ethnicity but you should have love for everybody. Why special love towards Arabs?
Arabs are blessed people alhamdullilah :rejoice:

we kugu macaantahay👍 the somalis who bumlick ajnabis will take this to their heart, the known selfhaters who love self-flagellation not gettin accepted by ajnabis🤣

Awad

@lahaine
Stop hiding behind the closet and come out. I know exactly how to deal with ((your)) kind
:shaq:

Trending