ajnabi guys dragging somali girls while somali guys just laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Walaal most aren’t, these guys are probably rejects from other Somalis. They were probably bullied so they want to praise Asian dons.

They dont look like they have a lot of somali friends,

Who would challenge you in white minneapolis???? We were seen as easy targets by the West Africans and Jamaicans on our block who thought we were fulay, mashallah our strength showed them we do not play about. Just because I used to think I was the same as Madows when I was a child. In my first year of high school these Jamaicans tried to cuss me and grouped up on me, sxb I punched one in the face and downed another before it got stopped. Donny had a black eye and I’m not even a strong one. They knew after that to leave me alone. Same could be said in all other areas of London. We were immigrants to the immigrants who didn’t want us taking their jobs

Minneapolis has a high population of AA fresh from Chicago. Nigga we used to have full on riots in school and unlike y’all tea and crumpets looking asses we had actual guns. My cousins told me horror stories growing up in Cedar. And we grew up in post 9/11 so don’t act like the cadaans was rolling red carpets for us. Luckily by the time I was a kid the hate between AA and Somalis was sqaushed and we earned each other respect. Same shit in Toronto with Jamaicans. To be fair Brits as a whole are soft. Ur gangs resort to stabbing folks like it’s Game of Thrones :lolbron:

Macalin M

Out here
Minneapolis has a high population of AA fresh from Chicago. Nigga we used to have full on riots in school and unlike y’all tea and crumpets looking asses we had actual guns. My cousins told me horror stories growing up in Cedar. And we grew up in post 9/11 so don’t act like the cadaans was rolling red carpets for us. Luckily by the time I was a kid the hate between AA and Somalis was sqaushed and we earned each other respect. Same shit in Toronto with Jamaicans. To be fair Brits as a whole are soft. Ur gangs resort to stabbing folks like it’s Game of Thrones :lolbron:
It’s funny because whenever US guys get into an argument they bring up how we mostly stab while you mostly shoot. Sxb I don’t know what picture you have of London, but guns are not hard to get. There 100x harder than US but £500 can get you a decent spinner. Acting as if the other day a 17 yr old didn’t get shot in his head. Either way I don’t know why you glorying the fact that IS is more dangerous in terms of guns. At least I have a lesser chance of being shot at during school

who the f*ck went to somalia and started lifting up macawis to measure dicks,

if you believe that please take your stupid ass to somalia and try,i hope your mouth and ass has a tape measure

:ohreally:

Cmon no way
R u really telling me a faraaxs frail body is caring the same size as his other robust African neighbors
:siilaanyosmile:
How dumb can you be

Cmon no way
R u really telling me a faraaxs frail body is caring the same size as his other robust African neighbors
How dumb can you be

i could tell you yes i could tell you i grow up in an african country,grow up with Madows and as boys i knew some endowed somalis and small dick Madow,and vise versa

but you probably wont believe me,so go to somalia,glue a tape measure in your mouth and ass first for a win win situation

i could tell you yes i could tell you i grow up in an african country,grow up with Madows and as boys i knew some endowed somalis and small dick Madow,and vise versa

but you probably wont believe me,so go to somalia,glue a tape measure in your mouth and ass first for a win win situation

Why don’t you glue the tape measure in your mouth and asshole and report back to me since you care so much
:pachah1:

Don’t forget to record it

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Cmon no way
How dumb can you be

Yoo stop this fuckin gus measure derailing

Status
Not open for further replies.