ajnabi guys dragging somali girls while somali guys just laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
This is the definition of selfhate. They really got together to bash somali girls and the somali guys were just laughing. Uk somalis are really catchin L's after L's on a daily basis

UK Somalis are the biggest CUCKS

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I mean shit its okay not to find somali girls attractive, but your women is a representation of your country so at least defend them fuckin dayuuuus nacasiin

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You would think they were naago the way they were laughin

UK faraax are a bunch of skinny malnourished naagoo
Ma aragtay!
Reer Manchester can hold this L. People can say what they want about londoners but they wouldn’t be sitting around taking this disrespect. :mahubowtf:

VIP
:hemad: A bunch of ugly Somalis and 2
Ajanbis who are equally ugly talking about
Somali girls

:mjpls: I wouldn’t date no one of those cunts
No wonder they hate us - we have standards
7/10 minimum somali guys only

7/10? Abaayo have some naxariis. We 5'7 looking like barkhad abdis out here.

Toxique

hood arawelo
these are the kind of abdis i hav to curve every day. the run of the mill abdis that probably make up the majority of the abdis on somalispot. not one of them is even remotely physically attractive n that accent my god :vqbuyv0:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
7/10? Abaayo have some naxariis. We 5'7 looking like barkhad abdis out here.

She was honest, stop being a cuck. :gucciwhat:

Barkhad Abdi parents were first cousins and he has birth defect. No Somali man ever looks like him and I've never seen such one in my entire life. :browtf:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Am I represented by this nigga or something?
How am I catching Ls for what these punks are saying?

Come off it.

This is the definition of selfhate. They really got together to bash somali girls and the somali guys were just laughing. Uk somalis are really catchin L's after L's on a daily basis

UK Somalis are the biggest CUCKS

Who cares now? Somali women can beg to their bantu husbands for protection. Until she gives birth, Tyrone will always be there for her, so he can bust a nut inside her "somalian pussy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending