ajnabi guys dragging somali girls while somali guys just laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I would understand that if I lived in an area with bare Marlis but I’m the only one here, when I see the odd one Somali walking around I get a bit confused. My area is filled with Jamaicans and Nigerians and only once have my country been disrespected. These Nigerians aren’t fulay, if they wanna cuss you they’ll cuss you even if there fatter than hippo, so I doubt they would talk about me behind my back. But majority of my friends are Madow. If I lived in a Somali area I would agree with you.

What about pakis and ayrabs, people in here keep saying that UK faraax get punked by them

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Where’s my Uk boys though, I can’t be holding it down myself
Don’t bother, at this point it’s a long running gag. We can explain all we want but it falls on deaf ears. :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
It depends what type of maadow friends you have are they the hood living in the projects type or the privilge educated ones? i still stand with what i said they dont like somalis never have never will they despise our guts.

I mean its okay that they dont like us fuxk that.
But this doqonimo has to stop especially this video uf calayk

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
im not generalizing but there is no denying Madows and some asians have deep hatred for uk somalis ive been in twitter since 2013 and used to see the most vilest thing on there about somalis so bad i had to close my app and is still happening today smh try that in tdot and all i have to say is may god have mercy on them
I used to see many hateful comments on YT aimed at UK Somalis. what is the reason Madows are hating on them ?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I used to see many hateful comments on YT aimed at UK Somalis. what is the reason Madows are hating on them ?
Letting banter slide back in school and letting it continue when they're older.
I didn't let it slide during college, one time I was about to see red and had to relax.
They knew not to start any more of that rabble.

Macalin M

Out here
maadowga iska ilaali.
For now they are my family :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
What about pakis and ayrabs, people in here keep saying that UK faraax get punked by them
if we look at it from an overview then in a small minority of cases Somali WERE getting bullied a couple of years ago, due to them being the new immigrants on the block. But now Somalis aren’t bullied and some in fact bully, this can be seen in the increased rate of Somali gangsters/roadman. <<That is a bad thing though, we’re being influenced by our Madow friends

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They see them as weak and easy target because somalis stand out like sore thumb especially with what they wear (most wear jilbaab) were muslim and not to mention the heavy stereotype the media potrays somalia, how we look very different from bantus all of this plays a role in why they target somalis in the uk. Most somalis recently immigrated from other european countries to come and live in England

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
For now they are my family :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

if we look at it from an overview then in a small minority of cases Somali WERE getting bullied a couple of years ago, due to them being the new immigrants on the block. But now Somalis aren’t bullied and some in fact bully, this can be seen in the increased rate of Somali gangsters/roadman. <<That is a bad thing though, we’re being influenced by our Madow friends
Family?
giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
How you live in NA and ain’t got black friends??? Are you one of them Somali only people???
i was born and raised in toronto but i now live in silverspring maryland hardly any black people in my area btw i dont hate north american black people i just have a problem with british maadows

Macalin M

Out here
i was born and raised in toronto but i now live in silverspring maryland hardly any black people in my area btw i dont hate north american black people i just have a problem with british maadows
Oh. Well I mean the blacks here aren’t the worst. I’ve never had a Somali near me, the closest I had was an Eritrean girl in the year above at school but as a Somali I did go to tuition centres with lots of Somalis. School life I was completely alone. In primary - children education- school I used to think I was the same as the other blacks :ftw9nwa:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Oh. Well I mean the blacks here aren’t the worst. I’ve never had a Somali near me, the closest I had was an Eritrean girl in the year above at school but as a Somali I did go to tuition centres with lots of Somalis. School life I was completely alone. In primary - children education- school I used to think I was the same as the other blacks :ftw9nwa:
In Canada theres barely any black people mostly somalis so i never thought of myself as black rather somali. No one ever question our race as much as they do in uk. ngl britian seems like a garbage country i thank God that my parents immigrated to north america no offence.

These guys all look like neeks lol this is why I hate creatives and youtube people shaqo lacaanti aduunka ba hayso
The biggest neeks came together to waffle about our mali tings are they crazy they are all nerds whitwashed pussyboys they dont represent us real mali goons these guys are nerds fam

When I was in UK with my cousins punked these Pakis inside a hookah spot. They were SHOOK and when they heard our accents they were like of course y’all are Americans.

Like they ain’t used to Brit Somalis bucking up to them ya allah :deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending