Ajnabi & a revert says Somali women are cheap (Twitter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_0813.PNG
:russ: :siilaanyolaugh: :mjcry:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Muslim parents are not generally accepting toward converts unlike Somalian parents so this is why converts usually go for them because they are more accepting toward converts.

I find it funny when Somalian nationalist like here or social media tend to intefere in complete strangers business as if they have rights over them. It's none of your business what they do.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Also, I forgot to add that the reason why increasing numbers of Somalian women are going for other nationals is because of the high unemployment rate among Somalian youth who are unable to provide but heavily rely on their parents. They also tend to mature when thoney hit their late 20s/30s and so on.

Yet, you still have jealous, raging hormoned nationalistic keyboard warriors attacking these women. How about fix your own problem instead?

Looool I thought you were going to stop but here you are again! Post the video fuleyo xuun or stfu

Faraaxs are running prostitution rings with underaged girls, selling drugs and joining gangs but the ones marrying out is what have you triggered huh :mjlol:

Who hurt u
That's not self hate which is what you lot are known for. Faaraxs have failed utterly but they don't go out of their way searching for other ethnic groups because they hate themselves.:lolbron:

Also, I forgot to add that the reason why increasing numbers of Somalian women are going for other nationals is because of the high unemployment rate among Somalian youth who are unable to provide but heavily rely on their parents. They also tend to mature when thoney hit their late 20s/30s and so on.

Yet, you still have jealous, raging hormoned nationalistic keyboard warriors attacking these women. How about fix your own problem instead?
i bet your another darkie with light skin baby sydrome stop whining and just admit balaayo madoow:drakelaugh:

There is no excuse for them other than that they are self haters. The good thing is to be a Somali, your father must be a somali which means as long as faaraxs don't marry out too much we are good. Thank God for that.:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Although this topic is my somalispot bread and butter, it's really not that serious. A few Twitter (sand) (snow) lovers will not change the fact that the vast majority of Somalis don't date/marry ajanabis.

Just ostracize the few that do and make sure this never happens to your family members.

You sound like a revert. Tell us about your conquests. Looks like we have an Abu Something with us.

Reveal yourself.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You sound like a revert. Tell us about your conquests. Looks like we have an Abu Something with us.

Reveal yourself.
Nah, not a revert. Just defending them, that's all.

Though, they shouldn't boast or mock about it in public like this. It's a huge embarassment.

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
i bet your another darkie with light skin baby sydrome stop whining and just admit balaayo madoow:drakelaugh:
Nah, not from the Sub saharan mate (beside, what's wrong being dark?) Again, I'm defending them, it is not your choice and not your business. You're a complete stranger to them so what you say is irrelevant to them, that's a good thing and I hope their families or theiir daughters marrying outsiders don't get affected over this obsessed nonsense from these nationalist.

That's not self hate which is what you lot are known for. Faaraxs have failed utterly but they don't go out of their way searching for other ethnic groups because they hate themselves.:lolbron:

Did I call it self hate? I was referring to @The Ash'ari dramatic outburst :mjlol: man's got his perspective all screwed up, he needs to come collect his mooryan brethren

Lol they don't go out of their way searching for others because no one wants to f*ck failures :mjlol:

Everything else you said was hyperbole which amounts to absolutely nothing.

Back up your claim about Asian women. Show us the tweets, show us the Subcontinent girl whose heritage was attacked and sent a smiley to the guy who called her cheap.
Show us the Pakistani girls who screamed out of joy and said she made it when one of them married a white dude or whatever.

I'm waiting..... I've always been waiting.... I'll be waiting until the saints come marching in.

None of what I said was hyperbole. Would you like the statistics and articles backing it up? Trust me you got more pressing things to worry about than what some silly girls write on Twitter.

Pakistani girls don't marry out because their men are xoolo and would rather disfigure them with acid attacks or just outright kill them it. I was referring to east Asian women, go on reddit there's a sub reddit there made up exclusively east Asian males calaacaling.

I love how you suddenly expect others to provide proof even though you still haven't posted the video you were referring to earlier in this thread :childplease:

Did I call it self hate? I was referring to @The Ash'ari dramatic outburst :mjlol: man's got his perspective all screwed up, he needs to come collect his mooryan brethren

Lol they don't go out of their way searching for others because no one wants to f*ck failures :mjlol:

None of what I said was hyperbole. Would you like the statistics and articles backing it up? Trust me you got more pressing things to worry about than what some silly girls write on Twitter.

Pakistani girls don't marry out because their men are xoolo and would rather disfigure them with acid attacks or just outright kill them it. I was referring to east Asian women, go on reddit there's a sub reddit there made up exclusively east Asian males calaacaling.

I love how you suddenly expect others to provide proof even though you still haven't posted the video you were referring to earlier in this thread :childplease:

Dheghdheer, are you insane? How much times do I have to repeat myself. This has nothing to do with marrying out.

Is my English hard to decipher? I clearly gave unprecedented examples of Somali girls marrying cheap. Go to Ummah Forums. Also, to a Neo Nazi. Show me any other coloured woman who would do that. Show me one of them who says they made it. I claimed that is a Somali female exclusivity.

Don't bring a thread showing someone married out. Everyone marries out. Show us all any other women who married out in the cheap manner and fashion done by Somali women.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

To be fair, East Asian women that marry out are not Muslim. He's talking exclusively about Muslim communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.