Airplanes.

Really like the last vid.

I used to get slightly anxious of taking flights but they are fun now. Lol, I would just overthink everything.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I miss being on airplanes.

there is nothing more enjoyable then watching the clouts it looks so otherworldly. Or whenever there is a storm below and u get to see everything unfold yet there innfront of u there is nothing but an endless ocean of white clouts and sunshine.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I love it. something about the plane being dark, watching the clouds disappear, the quiet and your movie plus food or drink (almost always hot chocolate) is great about it.

And knowing I'm somewhere high in the sky :wow1:
Lucky you mate. I feel like I’ve got ADHD on planes. Trapped with nowhere to run too :dead:
Plus I can’t sleep so I’m awake for hours, which further drives me insane. Can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually don’t miss travelling :mjcry:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Lucky you mate. I feel like I’ve got ADHD on planes. Trapped with nowhere to run too :dead:
Plus I can’t sleep so I’m awake for hours, which further drives me insane. Can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually don’t miss travelling :mjcry:
Hope it gets better man. I only ever sleep on planes when I'm exhausted. I either watch a movie, read something off my phone or just think about stuff.It's kinda relaxing

i get the feeling though, it happens to me in the first 5 minutes of being in the air then it passed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I hate the trip between London and Singapore. After a couple of hours, my legs died. The jet leg is just crazy. Once I land. I sit on the jet bridge just so my legs can wake up, and it always warrants a search, due to suspect behavior. i love walking around the plane, but I love sitting near the window. 2 Mutually tough choice

But praying, reading Quran, *Crying*, drinking 7up on planes whilst in between land and space, is always so entertaining and fun. The clouds and the sun going down. Watching TV and posting snaps in middle of nowhere is ever so fun

When I was Younger, if i ever ate fish onboard a plane, which i loved, I would vomit on the vomit bag. But yet still eat the fish. It stopped when I was on land. Could never explain it but Allahmidullah it stopped

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Also FYI, never eat 4 packets of chewing gum and 3 Red Bull before a flight. Your body during takeoff will reach something fanitical. Cannot explain, but you cannot move, or talk, or do anything, Just sitting in this state of wander. A Alive dead person

Actually, NEVER overdose on GUM, makes you feel very high.

Also FYI, never eat 4 packets of chewing gum and 3 Red Bull before a flight. Your body during takeoff will reach something fanitical. Cannot explain, but you cannot move, or talk, or do anything, Just sitting in this state of wander. A Alive dead person

Actually, NEVER overdose on GUM, makes you feel very high.

Who overdoses on Gum? :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts