Airplanes.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
yeah i like that part too. What I really miss is the white noise on airplanes. It’s soothing.
Interesting. I’m not that attentive during flights.
They say I’m the worst travel companion because I sleep 90% of the time, and eat/drink/read silently the other 10% of the time.
:mjkkk:

I like airports more than airplanes. My ears always get blocked and I never feel comfortable. I’m always just waiting for the plane to land.

I went on holiday this January, I really miss travelling

I’ll just hijack a plane, pick you up and then we’ll go straight to Tahiti or bora bora.
giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Being confined in that small place with hundreds of people, disgusting toilets, and not to mention the food? No thank you, it’s my least favorite part of traveling. I do miss traveling tho, discovering new city, not knowing what day it is, looking up places to see and eat at :banderas:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Being confined in that small place with hundreds of people, disgusting toilets, and not to mention the food? No thank you, it’s my least favorite part of traveling. I do miss traveling tho, discovering new city, not knowing what day it is, looking up places to see and eat at :banderas:
Yeah same. I lose my mind on planes. If I could teleport I would. :mjcry:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Yeah same. I lose my mind on planes. If I could teleport I would. :mjcry:
Lol my knees hurt, I don’t know how people can sit like that for hours. 2 hours in and my shoes come off and I’m sitting cross legged lol

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lol my knees hurt, I don’t know how people can sit like that for hours. 2 hours in and my shoes come off and I’m sitting cross legged lol
It’s unnatural wallahi. I admire people who can tolerate it.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It’s unnatural wallahi. I admire people who can tolerate it.
I love it. something about the plane being dark, watching the clouds disappear, the quiet and your movie plus food or drink (almost always hot chocolate) is great about it.

And knowing I'm somewhere high in the sky :wow1:

Trending