Ain't shit people

Are you going to background check to investigate your spouse?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but the past is the past i won't judge them

• Not gonna get married

Results are only viewable after voting.
On that I do agree with you. It takes a lot to admit when you were wrong. So for that you have my respect sxb.

:samwelcome:
True I dont think Its worth being prideful, its more sticky being held accountable for that one day, if someone tells me my mistake or tells me something Ive said which is wrong, its better to admit and take it back, no one is faultless

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Thats what they earned, in my experience they attract eachother, I know of instances where girls/guys strategically put on a front when it and pretended to be "good", lol the truth always comes out, I've seen this happen toooo many times
That’s definitely a cope bro. Being celibate won’t guarantee you a virgin wife.

That said I will try my best to remain celibate. But don’t act like the world is a fair place, it’s not. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people all the time. It’s how you react to these things that are the test.

if you take the good things for granted or if you go back to allah after bad things.

But don’t say allah is just rn. Allah will only be just during the day of resurrection. Besides that it’s a ffa

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I am going to the baadiyo/miyi to find myself a naturally hot Somali girl that never heard about make up
You gotta be quicker than that. Naturally hot somali girls in reer miyi are traded up and married by the time they’re 14 for a couple camels and khat.

No way in hell youre seeing a non-married 20-30 y/o beautiful somali girl in baadiye. Unless maybe she was raped but even that is extremely rare.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You gotta be quicker than that. Naturally hot somali girls in reer miyi are traded up and married by the time they’re 14 for a couple camels and khat.

No way in hell youre seeing a non-married 20-30 y/o beautiful somali girl in baadiye. Unless maybe she was raped but even that is extremely rare.

They have fewer options. Most early marriages are often a sign of a family in a financially desperate situation. Urban dwellers and Somalis with higher SES marry later back home and that's a fact.

Really? Generally speaking if they tried hard enough they could get married but it's pretty hard for them due to gossip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That guy is kind of an extreme case and has many things stacked against him.
Imagine being, a criminal, broke AND unattractive? Wow that is a tripple whammy.

I don't think good looking and financially stable ciyaal suuq guys have it hard because:

A: Double standards
B: A lot of dumb girls running around.
C: Parents don't really put their foot down as a they should.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They have fewer options. Most early marriages are often a sign of a family in a financially desperate situation. Urban dwellers and Somalis with higher SES marry later back home and that's a fact.
I was talking about people living in baadiye, so was the person I quoted. You’re right, but it doesn’t change the fact.

Urban dwellers and reer miyi are complete opposites.

This is why you don’t have your hoe face in your home city, especially stay around the same people who knew you back in your hoe days and now they’re off snitching to your mans nah

I tried to ignore this fact. I am broke and far from done with education how tf am I gonna marry???

I aint stressin :mjlol: :mjlaugh: , #QurboExit
IMG_20200415_232706.jpg

Trending