Ain't shit people

Are you going to background check to investigate your spouse?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but the past is the past i won't judge them

• Not gonna get married

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Happened to all my old asian friends. Just haven't had the heart to tell them.

Plus i don't want an honour killing on my hands come qiyama.

:deadosama:

Plus that examples you gave is super extreme, I think you should only worry about this if you are engaged in this lifestyle of zina, and youre worried about getting these kinds of girls...

It's a coping mechanism they spout

Allah said if you don't get it in this world, you would get it in the next.

It's still entirely possible for a virgin to end up with a non-virgin.
I love it wallahi, soon as you start to air out women's dirty laundry and the devious shit they get up to, they have a meltdown and resort to quoting scripture loooool

I love it wallahi, soon as you start to air out women's dirty laundry and the devious shit they get up to, they have a meltdown and resort to quoting scripture loooool
I still remember the ting from a few months ago that was getting dry humped on camera with a clear face still claiming it wasn't her. :mjlol:

Plus so many brothers are obsessively worried about cuffing these kinds of girls, its not something worth worrying about like that, do your CRB check, make clear your religious expections and pray istikhara.. you'll get whats best for you

The only hadiths Somali women know are the ones applicable to the exposure of a ***** :ftw9nwa:
Bro do you know the sin of accusing someone of fornication (guy or girl) without 4 witnesses? Its better to just live your life, and make duah Allah guides them, we live in the worst time possible to practice your deen, and further more be thankful and pray Allah protects you from falling off like that

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Yukon_Niner Are the cases you mentioned Somali? Also if you and every one under the sun knows about their history.

Do you think the guys they married don’t? Lmaoo some guys choose to ignore shit so that’s why them and their choices should be let be. :heh: :russ:

A lot of boys here are hypocrites and are much worse. They just expect to be able to sleep around and then get with a pure girl.

May all of you that have slept around before end up with an ciyaal suqaad who has been around the block.

:rejoice:
Thats what they earned, in my experience they attract eachother, I know of instances where girls/guys strategically put on a front when it and pretended to be "good", lol the truth always comes out, I've seen this happen toooo many times

Trending

Latest posts