Ain't shit people

Are you going to background check to investigate your spouse?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but the past is the past i won't judge them

• Not gonna get married

Results are only viewable after voting.
But ofc thats not saying you cant change, if a guy/girl repents and changes their ways and are upon khayr, then that is a different case. But if youre talking about straight up fronting, eg: a girl/guy who is "notorious" and they dupe a miskeen, religious, good person. Idk I personally am not convinced and think people overthink who theyre going to end up with

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Yukon_Niner Are the cases you mentioned Somali? Also if you and every one under the sun knows about their history.

Do you think the guys they married don’t? Lmaoo some guys choose to ignore shit so that’s why them and their choices should be let be. :heh: :russ:
Nope none of them were Somali. Most of the guys here grossly exaggerate when they say Somali women have hoés. Compared to every other ethnicity they're miniscule.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Nope none of them were Somali. Most of the guys here grossly exaggerate when they say Somali women have hoés. Compared to every other ethnicity they're miniscule.

Yeah I asked specifically about Somalis since we are a tight knit community so it would be surprising if the guys didn’t know. Other ethnicity’s aren’t that in tune so not surprised tbh.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Yeah I asked specifically about Somalis since we are a tight knit community so it would be surprising if they guys didn’t know. Other ethnicity’s aren’t that in tune so not surprised tbh.
Somalis in the UK are on another level. Some xalimo in London converted to Christianity and habaryars in Leicester were talking about the next day, this network spans county's. you mess up once, some old lady's catch wind of it and you're fucked for life :gucciwhat:

Basic

VIP
Somalis in the UK are on another level. Some xalimo in London converted to Christianity and habaryars in Leicester were talking about the next day, this network spans county's. you mess up once, some old lady's catch wind of it and you're fucked for life :gucciwhat:
That’s why I always say I’ll marry a uk farax. Nothing is hidden in this community. Ciyaal suuq and reformed ciyaal suuq get the boot :rejoice:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
That’s why I always say I’ll marry a uk farax. Nothing is hidden in this community. Ciyaal suuq and reformed ciyaal suuq get the boot :rejoice:
I remember some woman couldn't marry her farax off because he was a reformed ciyaal suuq.

She hitched it on a xalimo back home who wanted a bassboor. best trade deal I've ever seen.

Basic

VIP
I remember some woman couldn't marry her farax off because he was a reformed ciyaal suuq.

She hitched it on a xalimo back home who wanted a bassboor. best trade deal I've ever seen.
I support that trade deal. He’s out of our hair and sis gets a passport :ohhhdamn:

If not married by age 25 in the west
99.9% someone both male/female engaged in sexual acts before marriage
And if they say no they are lying

If not married by age 25 in the west
99.9% someone both male/female engaged in sexual acts before marriage
And if they say no they are lying
Its hard to tell if its that high, but sadly it comes with where we live, I've seen wadaad guys and girls lose it in their late teens, may allah protect us all

Do you watch and monitor these innocent guys/girls 24 hours of the day? Allah knows best, im just going by what it says in the deen;
"good men are for good women" Surah Nuur
"uphold chastity and your women will be chaste" -Hadith of the prophet
Nope. Bullshit.

Wait idgi how does what work? What are your views on this, what do you think about this topic?
Just because you're a pious virgin doesn't mean you'll end up with your like. Nuh AS for example's wife wasn't a believer and was actually against submission to Allah.

Just because you're a pious virgin doesn't mean you'll end up with your like. Nuh AS for example's wife wasn't a believer and was actually against submission to Allah.
Yeah I see I get your point, yeah Allah knows best, and that is correct. I'm using the hadith of the prophet and examples for our nation. Also notice I didn't say Virgin will always get a Virgin or vice versa, I was focusing more on the extreme examples. In this day and age not many people are still virgins which is sad. If you're a virgin guy/girl and want to ensure you marry a virgin, you are able to by making it as a condition

But what if a girl is great in every department, and her deen is exemplary eg: hijab, quran and knowledge, she stays at her home mostly, would you leave it off if she wasnt a virgin?

How it was lost.
Oh okay how would you go about that? I mean theres only one way to lose your virginity, I cant imagine someone going into detail. Lets say it was when she was younger (she doesn't have a bad reputation, you've found out she's good from your crb check), now you have a choice to make?

Trending