Ain't shit people

Are you going to background check to investigate your spouse?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but the past is the past i won't judge them

• Not gonna get married

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh okay how would you go about that? I mean theres only one way to lose your virginity, I cant imagine someone going into detail. Lets say it was when she was younger (she doesn't have a bad reputation, you've found out she's good from your crb check), now you have a choice to make?
Only in marriage.

I remember some woman couldn't marry her farax off because he was a reformed ciyaal suuq.

She hitched it on a xalimo back home who wanted a bassboor. best trade deal I've ever seen.

I've never heard of an ciyaal suuq Faraax not be able to marry. Unless he knocked up a gaal girl, then yes the average father would be horrified and not let his daughter near him.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
All my life I have been conducting reconnaissance.
:ohdamn:If I end up with a former he-ho it was my fault for not thoroughly investigating. I'm no Cuck.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I've never heard of an ciyaal suuq Faraax not be able to marry. Unless he knocked up a gaal girl, then yes the average father would be horrified and not let his daughter near him.
Really? Generally speaking if they tried hard enough they could get married but it's pretty hard for them due to gossip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you watch and monitor these innocent guys/girls 24 hours of the day? Allah knows best, im just going by what it says in the deen;
"good men are for good women" Surah Nuur
"uphold chastity and your women will be chaste" -Hadith of the prophet
Some people don't get what they deserve, stop spouting nonsense. There are so many cases of good muslims ending up with saqajaans without them knowing. Is that just?

Allah knows best and everything is a test. That's why the world doesn't always turnout to be amazing for some people.

Some people don't get what they deserve, stop spouting nonsense. There are so many cases of good muslims ending up with saqajaans without them knowing. Is that just?

Allah knows best and everything is a test. That's why the world doesn't always turnout to be amazing for some people.

Wallahi i used to believe it then I came to find out some supposed miskeen girls that were married to trash dudes werent so miskeen, and some miskeen guys who got married to trash girls arent miskeen either. People hide their ceeb from the public generally. Yes it might be entirely possible that you get a non-virgin (someone who made a mistake) and turned back from it, repents and become chaste, but a miskeen chaste guy/girl getting with a saqajaan fornicator?? Not feasible

And by saqajaan, what do you mean? It can mean a lot of things

Wallahi i used to believe it then I came to find out some supposed miskeen girls that were married to trash dudes werent so miskeen, and some miskeen guys who got married to trash girls arent miskeen either. People hide their ceeb from the public generally. Yes it might be entirely possible that you get a non-virgin (someone who made a mistake) and turned back from it, repents and become chaste, but a miskeen chaste guy/girl getting with a saqajaan fornicator?? Not feasible

And by saqajaan, what do you mean? It can mean a lot of things
So you're using your life experiences as an objective view? There are many cases where miskeen women marry men that abuse them etc. Also the other way around.

You misinterpreted the verse you mentioned from Surah Nur. It doesn't mean that you are pre-destined to marry someone corrupt if you are corrupt. It means that a marriage with a corrupt and miskeen person will not work.

PS. don't use quran verses to defend your arguments when you don't know what they actually mean.

Im not using anything as an objective view, I have made it very clear that its my view and the way I see things when it comes to this topic
So you're using your life experiences as an objective view? There are many cases where miskeen women marry men that abuse them etc. Also the other way around.

You misinterpreted the verse you mentioned from Surah Nur. It doesn't mean that you are pre-destined to marry someone corrupt if you are corrupt. It means that a marriage with a corrupt and miskeen person will not work.

PS. don't use quran verses to defend your arguments when you don't know what they actually mean.

Plus i just quoted those references just for the people on here to read it.

And I know it can happen, im talking about for the most part. Im a chaste guy, we live in a time where theres zina everywhere, and faahisha everywhere, im not deluded to think that I will 100% marry a virgin in this day and age sadly, i definitely intend to but it may not be written for me, so instead prioritise religion. Make sure they are religiously good, and there are ways you can ensure this, and theres a much higher chance a religious girl will be a virgin (if you dont make it an explicit condition that is)

Plus i just quoted those references just for the people on here to read it.

And I know it can happen, im talking about for the most part. Im a chaste guy, we live in a time where theres zina everywhere, and faahisha everywhere, im not deluded to think that I will 100% marry a virgin in this day and age sadly, i definitely intend to but it may not be written for me, so instead prioritise religion. Make sure they are religiously good, and there are ways you can ensure this, and theres a much higher chance a religious girl will be a virgin (if you dont make it an explicit condition that is)
"you get what you deserve, lool the idea of a "miskeen guy/girl" being duped by a saqajaan/saqajaanad is nonsense. Allah is just, who you get married to is written"

This is what you said. You made it clear that it is not possible for a miskeen guy/girl to get duped by a saqajaan. You also made it seem like it is pre-destined for you to get married to someone who's similar to you in terms of characteristics and deen. Which are very bold and false claims. You then continued to use verses that you misinterpreted.

Now you are backtracking on what you said, because you are prideful. You don't want to admit you were wrong smh.

People like you who think you're better than everyone else and are internet sheikhs are the worst wallahi.

:snoop:

"you get what you deserve, lool the idea of a "miskeen guy/girl" being duped by a saqajaan/saqajaanad is nonsense. Allah is just, who you get married to is written"

This is what you said. You made it clear that it is not possible for a miskeen guy/girl to get duped by a saqajaan. You also made it seem like it is pre-destined for you to get married to someone who's similar to you in terms of characteristics and deen. Which are very bold and false claims. You then continued to use verses that you misinterpreted.

Now you are backtracking on what you said, because you are prideful. You don't want to admit you were wrong smh.

People like you who think you're better than everyone else and are internet sheikhs are the worst wallahi.

:snoop:
Naah youre right still, what i said wasnt correct and I take it back

Im not too prideful to admit when im wrong, i was trying to use anecdotal experiences (should have left it at that) but you're right I shouldnt have made a direct correlation like I alluded, jazakallahu khayr for correcting me, may Allah forgive me for the error.

On a different note, I sugggest people go about their lives and do whats in their control, this topic is one of the most discussed topics on here it and it shouldnt be, put your trust in Allah (but ofc do whats important in terms of research, and principles)

Im not too prideful to admit when im wrong, i was trying to use anecdotal experiences (should have left it at that) but you're right I shouldnt have made a direct correlation like I alluded, jazakallahu khayr for correcting me, may Allah forgive me for the error.

On a different note, I sugggest people go about their lives and do whats in their control, this topic is one of the most discussed topics on here it and it shouldnt be, put your trust in Allah (but ofc do whats important in terms of research, and principles)
On that I do agree with you. It takes a lot to admit when you were wrong. So for that you have my respect sxb.

:samwelcome:

Trending