Ain't shit people

Are you going to background check to investigate your spouse?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but the past is the past i won't judge them

• Not gonna get married

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I went through a mental inventory of all the ain't shit bitçhes you've met in life and I've come to really appreciate how quickly I realised marriage ain't worth it.

A lass in the year above me who regularly got banged behind the bushes bac la'aan when I was in secondary got married to a poor innocent sod. I'm talking shit like he's said no to smoking shisha and now he's hitched up with a communal hoē who's desperately passing herself off as innocent.

Another one got pregnant at 16 and is now in a serious relationship with a another unfortunate lad who I was acquainted with. she got pregnant because she romped arounf with a 21 year old roadman wannabe she use to smoke with. Word on the street was they did in the public toilets, how they powered through the smell and piss flood was beyond me.

A Bangladeshi hijabi did something unspeakable at a party, it got on camera and sent around my secondary. She never returned.

So I was wondering to all you guys and gals who want to get married are you gonna investigate them?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Qaraaar.....

1591385342082.png

It's gut wrenching seeing miskeen wholesome guys get hoodwinked like that. But ignorance is bliss, he'll probably be happier than reformed saqajaans with deep distrust of women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's gut wrenching seeing miskeen wholesome guys get hoodwinked like that. But ignorance is bliss, he'll probably be happier than reformed saqajaans with deep distrust of women.

Reformed Saqajaan like u? looooooooooooooooooooooooool

A hijabi girl who was virtually unknown was giving head to boys I knew. It shattered my perception of women. This girl was so miskeen, never made a noise, no buuq, seemed to pray all the time

The average guy today isnt any better. We live in the west with sex promoted everywhere, and in the end you get what you deserve, lool the idea of a "miskeen guy/girl" being duped by a saqajaan/saqajaanad is nonsense. Allah is just, who you get married to is written, recompense is according to your deeds, there's no outsmarting Allah, you get what you deserve.

The average guy today isnt any better. We live in the west with sex promoted everywhere, and in the end you get what you deserve, lool the idea of a "miskeen guy/girl" being duped by a saqajaan/saqajaanad is nonsense. Allah is just, who you get married to is written, recompense is according to your deeds, there's no outsmarting Allah, you get what you deserve.
Tell me, what sins warrant unknowingly ending up with a wife that's had multiple trains ran on her, with a couple of abortions under her belt age by 22?:pachah1:

Tell me, what sins warrant unknowingly ending up with a wife that's had multiple trains ran on her, with a couple abortions under her belt age by 22?:pachah1:
It's a coping mechanism they spout

Allah said if you don't get it in this world, you would get it in the next.

It's still entirely possible for a virgin to end up with a non-virgin.

I know a Pakistani girl that used to mess with black boys. Now she married a Pakistani guy who did well for himself.

There's too many factors to marry in the west or marry at all.

Do you watch and monitor these innocent guys/girls 24 hours of the day? Allah knows best, im just going by what it says in the deen;
"good men are for good women" Surah Nuur
"uphold chastity and your women will be chaste" -Hadith of the prophet

Trending