Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still hasn't captured the kismaayo countryside. Its been five years.:kanyehmm:

Worst thing is they're welcoming them with open arms:snoop:
That kenyan auning c*nt hasn't captured the country side of kismayoo ago let alone the entire jubbaland. 30 years of khat and ethopian propaganda and porcupine cosmuption does that to your brain

They’re still mad at us for couple of ass whoppings. Imagine what I would do to them if we didn’t consider them animals?
We pitied them during the MSB era and settled many of them in Somalia and they backstabbed us. The most disgusting thing is that we intermarried frequently:pacspit::pacspit:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Kk why does he hate MX so much

My brother he hates MX because MX are the inhabitants that largely occupy Jubaland. He also hates MX because he afraid of reer Diini of MX. The reer Diini told Madoobe they were gonna oust him to Ethiopia or Kenya. He's jealous of MX. He's doesn't help other Jebertis he helps only OG. And that's really bad. That's why I like Abdiweli Gaas he brings Jebertis together in Puntland. But Madoobe isku diirs Jebertis like the MX. Remember when Jubaland won the soccer championship against Puntland this year. The players who were largely on the team were MX that won the championship. But guess what dhuxul did he supposed to get dinner for the reer Kismayo MX boys and drop them off at Kismayo. But he did a bad thing he dropped the reer Kismayo MX boys at Xamar. And he only brought the OG kids to Kismayo. Snubbing the MX boys from getting their dinner in Kismayo. That's why MX got on his head. The guy only prefers OG. That's why he needs to go.

because barbers and maids are slaves right??

you guys have people from aids ridden itooboya working as maids in houses thats very low even for you guys :susp::francis::holeup::hova::hova::trash:

We have ethiopians performing the lowest of the low jobs here , while in Xamar your president takes orders from ethiopia and Kenya (amisom ) that's really pathetic

My brother he hates MX because MX are the inhabitants that largely occupy Jubaland. He also hates MX because he afraid of reer Diini of MX. The reer Diini told Madoobe they were gonna oust him to Ethiopia or Kenya. He's jealous of MX. He's doesn't help other Jebertis he helps only OG. And that's really bad. That's why I like Abdiweli Gaas he brings Jebertis together in Puntland. But Madoobe isku diirs Jebertis like the MX. Remember when Jubaland won the soccer championship against Puntland this year. The players who were largely on the team were MX that won the championship. But guess what dhuxul did he supposed to get dinner for the reer Kismayo MX boys and drop them off at Kismayo. But he did a bad thing he dropped the reer Kismayo MX boys at Xamar. And he only brought the OG kids to Kismayo. Snubbing the MX boys from getting their dinner in Kismayo. That's why MX got on his head. The guy only prefers OG. That's why he needs to go.
Damn that kenyan booty munching fag is mad cause MX are stronger

so how come sheekal properties are getting taken.and sheekal been calling for hawiye full meeting .
sheekhaal properties gettin taken?? i never heard of that thats new then. the sheekhaal main man in kismaayo called lugadheere is part of the mareexaan land grabbing scene.
We have ethiopians performing the lowest of the low jobs here , while in Xamar your president takes orders from ethiopia and Kenya (amisom ) that's really pathetic
I am Mareexaan and most of my turf isn't ruled from Itoobiya and flooded with immigrants from aids ridden countries. Try find an ethiopian barber in caabudwaaq.
Xamar is ruled by Amisom and hergeisa is ruled by Aids Ababa. The difference is that habir gidir won't allow xamar to be flooded by ethiopians.

sheekhaal properties gettin taken?? i never heard of that thats new then. the sheekhaal main man in kismaayo called lugadheere is part of the mareexaan land grabbing scene.

I am Mareexaan and most of my turf isn't ruled from Itoobiya and flooded with immigrants from aids ridden countries. Try find an ethiopian barber in caabudwaaq.
Xamar is ruled by Amisom and hergeisa is ruled by Aids Ababa. The difference is that habir gidir won't allow xamar to be flooded by ethiopians.
Good idoor are so shamoess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending