Ahmed Madobe prepping for a war

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So predictable this thread went into a FKD real quick. Two cousins of the same tribal lineage(Darood) who share the same state (Jubbaland) bashing each other.

It used to be entertaining but now it’s hella boring:mjdontkno:

Ok stay confined to Kismayo and keep making excuses. I hope the next President shall continue the war against Kenya and her agents.

Ethiopia good Kenya bad
CCA30C10-23FF-42E9-A05C-1247645F2918.jpeg

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
JL and PL should create an exchange program for troops and officers to gain experience from each other and exchange knowledge :nvjpqts:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Only masaakin civilian MX left after we wiped out the mooryan militia in 2013 :manny:
You?You mean Kenya nin kale xaninyahiis ku faan, if OG could defeat anyone AS wouldnt be ruling Buale your capital I guess KDF said f*ck off.:mjlaugh:

Last time checked Buale borders Gedo.So the joke is back on you.
Saacow borders Gedo. Buale borders Xagar/Jubbada hoose. I'm getting tired of debunking ur lies.

On the other hand, I heard the American governor of Somalia his excellency Mr.yamamoto grilled madoobe and Said Daniel at the airport today. Siad daniel was standing outside for 5 hours like a schoolboy waiting for madoobe and yamamoto's meeting. Madoobe was forced to sign the dhusa3 + he agreed to hold a fair election this upcoming August in buale. :damn:

Saacow borders Gedo. Buale borders Xagar/Jubbada hoose. I'm getting tired of debunking ur lies.

On the other hand, I heard the American governor of Somalia his excellency Mr.yamamoto grilled madoobe and Said Daniel at the airport today. Siad daniel was standing outside for 5 hours like a schoolboy waiting for madoobe and yamamoto's meeting. Madoobe was forced to sign the dhusa3 + he agreed to hold a fair election this upcoming August in buale. :damn:
So were you with Yamamoto delegates?

At least make your lie credible.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

Looks like Yamamoto is taking notes not Sayid Axmed :rejoice:
FB_IMG_1599051535131.jpg

Laandheere banan degay:salute:

how can a guy who didnt have military training train so many men at once? This is just one patch who got trainer in one month. Who is paying for this since we know jubaland was sanctioned heavily by farmagio? I think the IC is funding jubaland under the table.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
how can a guy who didnt have military training train so many men at once? This is just one patch who got trainer in one month. Who is paying for this since we know jubaland was sanctioned heavily by farmagio? I think the IC is funding jubaland under the table.

Who told you he doesn't have military training the wins of Jugta Culus aka kamboni brigades are legendary :gnzbryw:

why do you make shyt up ?

:snoop:

DDS under cabdi iley gave him 7 million birr each month, this was when the birr was 65% than it is today - he also supplied jubaland with vehecles and other equiment purchased from abroad,

in addtion, what do yuo think kenyan Ogaden ministers do? pla with their thumps? we get help from kenya thanks to them,

Ogaden is like Britain relying on Canada, USA, Australia and new Zealand during the war with the Nazi's we are strategically placed across the east africa region to get help since we have influence

and in terms of man power, well let me just say Garisa, wajir, Imay, garbo, dagaxbuur, nagob, wardeer, qoraxey has many sons to send if all somalis dare to attack jubaland,

we just need ahmed to stop playing sheikh and actually kill the buuns and wipe them out rather than trying to play the nice, because marehan will not get a nice Ogaden guy come next election insha Allah, there will be a ruthless Ogaden sick and tired of buun nonsense

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
So predictable this thread went into a FKD real quick. Two cousins of the same tribal lineage(Darood) who share the same state (Jubbaland) bashing each other.

It used to be entertaining but now it’s hella boring:mjdontkno:
:jcoleno: :mjcry::jcoleno:Even shisheeye are disappointed
Yall need to fix up

So what? Who is funding him now when he is getting sanctioned like Iran?

ahahha,

want to know it? ahmed is the only one that actually makes doha and uae dance to his tune,the man is a jinny, he is not like Puntland or somaliland siding with one faction, he works with anyone whilst keeping a distance, - we do not pick sides, we play of the off

also let me tell you that cabdi iley DDS did his work right and massively supported jubaland and today NFD Ogadens definitely do their jobs from nairobi sending support from kenya

what do you think Ogadens from the other 2 nations do horta? just sit and play with their shoes?

they are the proectors of Jubaland through econmic and military strategy - why do yuo think ahmed sent jubaland offcials to the Nov 2019 ONLF meeting when they picked a new leader? he alwasy places his cards right

tell me tell you something, ahmed first wins the war in his mind then he plays, marehan fights and tries to win a war on the move - Ogaden wins first, gets prepared then fights a war, politically, military, - its a Kablalax thing, marehan things like a hoto, they do not plan or think before a move, and i love such rivals

deni and ahmed did not just go there, they used kenyan and DDS and ONLF and ethiopia and UN to smash farmajo and then went to xamar, united in voice, with a single goal, an election, marehan and hoto do not have such moves or goals or focus, they lack these soft power things

mark my word, farmajo will throw the baby with the bath water and ahmed will get his goals and still insha Allah farmajo will go out with the re election

deni and ahmed played their cards right, they know the halls of nairobi and jigjiga and adis ababa is where UN and IC power lays and they have realtives, allies,

do you think deni met Ogaden kenyan leaders with ahmed last year and this year for no reason in garisa and nairobi? do yuo think deni ent puntland foficals to Godey to meet ONLF for no reaosn,?

remember, Kablalax, wins first then they show their moves, marehan tries to win whilst playing,

its something i noticed, slow, but very deliberate, huge ability to persevere until a goal is achieved, tactically, strategic, patient, this is the nature of the kablalax, look at the marehans, they have 100 goals all playing at once and they give up with in weeks, its the nature and the dna of kablalax, march on until goal is achieved,

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

Sacow is bayside of Juba river and other side is Salagle.
Sacow 90KM to Bardhere
Sacow is between Bardhere and Buale.
So Sacow Salagle are very close one is other side of the river .
Another word Sacow is shared city between Cawalyan and Macalin weyn and Elaay.
Sacow doesn’t have bridge, people use boats to cross the river to Salagle.
Bardhere and Baule have bridges.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
ahahha,

want to know it? ahmed is the only one that actually makes doha and uae dance to his tune,the man is a jinny, he is not like Puntland or somaliland siding with one faction, he works with anyone whilst keeping a distance, - we do not pick sides, we play of the off

also let me tell you that cabdi iley DDS did his work right and massively supported jubaland and today NFD Ogadens definitely do their jobs from nairobi sending support from kenya

what do you think Ogadens from the other 2 nations do horta? just sit and play with their shoes?

they are the proectors of Jubaland through econmic and military strategy - why do yuo think ahmed sent jubaland offcials to the Nov 2019 ONLF meeting when they picked a new leader? he alwasy places his cards right

tell me tell you something, ahmed first wins the war in his mind then he plays, marehan fights and tries to win a war on the move - Ogaden wins first, gets prepared then fights a war, politically, military, - its a Kablalax thing, marehan things like a hoto, they do not plan or think before a move, and i love such rivals

deni and ahmed did not just go there, they used kenyan and DDS and ONLF and ethiopia and UN to smash farmajo and then went to xamar, united in voice, with a single goal, an election, marehan and hoto do not have such moves or goals or focus, they lack these soft power things

mark my word, farmajo will throw the baby with the bath water and ahmed will get his goals and still insha Allah farmajo will go out with the re election

deni and ahmed played their cards right, they know the halls of nairobi and jigjiga and adis ababa is where UN and IC power lays and they have realtives, allies,

do you think deni met Ogaden kenyan leaders with ahmed last year and this year for no reason in garisa and nairobi? do yuo think deni ent puntland foficals to Godey to meet ONLF for no reaosn,?

remember, Kablalax, wins first then they show their moves, marehan tries to win whilst playing,

its something i noticed, slow, but very deliberate, huge ability to persevere until a goal is achieved, tactically, strategic, patient, this is the nature of the kablalax, look at the marehans, they have 100 goals all playing at once and they give up with in weeks, its the nature and the dna of kablalax, march on until goal is achieved,
This imbeciles don't the reality on the ground they think NN in villa somalia is the only power in the one :ftw9nwa:
Soo dhowentii sayid axmed ee NFD.:vanlf9a:

this is an organic Training done and organized by the elite Skilled teachers for JL. We receive no support from the Ic but we would prefer if major powers were to help us expand our military wing and build a military base to train and equip more troops:hillarybiz:

Trending