Ahmed Madobe prepping for a war

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
ahahha,

want to know it? ahmed is the only one that actually makes doha and uae dance to his tune,the man is a jinny, he is not like Puntland or somaliland siding with one faction, he works with anyone whilst keeping a distance, - we do not pick sides, we play of the off

also let me tell you that cabdi iley DDS did his work right and massively supported jubaland and today NFD Ogadens definitely do their jobs from nairobi sending support from kenya

what do you think Ogadens from the other 2 nations do horta? just sit and play with their shoes?

they are the proectors of Jubaland through econmic and military strategy - why do yuo think ahmed sent jubaland offcials to the Nov 2019 ONLF meeting when they picked a new leader? he alwasy places his cards right

tell me tell you something, ahmed first wins the war in his mind then he plays, marehan fights and tries to win a war on the move - Ogaden wins first, gets prepared then fights a war, politically, military, - its a Kablalax thing, marehan things like a hoto, they do not plan or think before a move, and i love such rivals

deni and ahmed did not just go there, they used kenyan and DDS and ONLF and ethiopia and UN to smash farmajo and then went to xamar, united in voice, with a single goal, an election, marehan and hoto do not have such moves or goals or focus, they lack these soft power things

mark my word, farmajo will throw the baby with the bath water and ahmed will get his goals and still insha Allah farmajo will go out with the re election

deni and ahmed played their cards right, they know the halls of nairobi and jigjiga and adis ababa is where UN and IC power lays and they have realtives, allies,

do you think deni met Ogaden kenyan leaders with ahmed last year and this year for no reason in garisa and nairobi? do yuo think deni ent puntland foficals to Godey to meet ONLF for no reaosn,?

remember, Kablalax, wins first then they show their moves, marehan tries to win whilst playing,

its something i noticed, slow, but very deliberate, huge ability to persevere until a goal is achieved, tactically, strategic, patient, this is the nature of the kablalax, look at the marehans, they have 100 goals all playing at once and they give up with in weeks, its the nature and the dna of kablalax, march on until goal is achieved,
Haha your uncle Madoobe is begging Yamomoto to stop Marehan expansion Mucalimu has taken iver all 7 degmos of Gedo and we are headed to capture Buale! Lets see if Yamomoto will save you and make you relevant again stay stuck In Kismayo and Dhoobley you dirty Kab iyo Lax ileen rag ba duurka jooga qoorta ku dheereynayaan hahhaha

Haha your uncle Madoobe is begging Yamomoto to stop Marehan expansion Mucalimu has taken iver all 7 degmos of Gedo and we are headed to capture Buale! Lets see if Yamomoto will save you and make you relevant again stay stuck In Kismayo and Dhoobley you dirty Kab iyo Lax ileen rag ba duurka jooga qoorta ku dheereynayaan hahhaha

your dirty game has been exposed this is why the SFG pulled out from your silly Agenda :ummhmm:

So were you with Yamamoto delegates?

At least make your lie credible.

"@US2SOMALIA met with President Madobe and @SaidAbdullahiDe yesterday. Relying on these statesmen to work w/ @TheVillaSomalia to finalize #Dhuasamareb3 implementation details. #Somalia needs consensus & compromise – now is a time for leaders to show wisdom. "
Why did I say yesterday?? :damn:
They didn't show up to duasamareb yet they were forced to accept the dhuas3 deal as it is. They thought they could come in and start everything from scratch. The filthy addoomo cant refuse the shisheeye's orders. Huge L for the kablalah slaves.

Since u dont even know where buale is located at I would advise you to stick to Kenya's politics u Kenyan z00 mali. 5th column Ethiopian/Kenyan OG slaves will forever hate on his free Somalis smh. I blame the homeless MX for not kicking these refuges out like hawiye/isaaqs did and later MJ's.

"@US2SOMALIA met with President Madobe and @SaidAbdullahiDe yesterday. Relying on these statesmen to work w/ @TheVillaSomalia to finalize #Dhuasamareb3 implementation details. #Somalia needs consensus & compromise – now is a time for leaders to show wisdom. "
They didn't show up to duasamareb yet they were forced to accept the dhuas3 deal as it is. The filthy addoomo cant refuse the shisheeye's orders. Huge L for the kablalah slaves.

Since u dont even know where buale is located at I would advise you to stick to Kenya's politics u Kenyan z00 mali. 5th column Ethiopian/Kenyan OG slaves will forever hate on his free Somalis smh. I blame the homeless MX for not kicking these refuges out like hawiye/isaaqs did and later MJ's.
Saxib you have comprehension issues I guess did you smoke weed before you read the tweet?

Secondly you are slaves in Lower Shabelle you are HG farm boys yet you talk too much trash.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
They didn't show up to duasamareb yet they were forced to accept the dhuas3 deal as it is. They thought they could come in and start everything from scratch. The filthy addoomo cant refuse the shisheeye's orders. Huge L for the kablalah slaves.

Sayid Axmed has just trained more troops whilst your here whining defend yourself from this minority before you cry all day like a little girl online :trumpsmirk:

stupid Danyeer.We are not against Dhusamareb 3 Infact we are for it with a bit adjustments. If we get our end of the bargain then the deal will be nullified. Langaab Looma Ooyaan baa tahay. Bantu Hybrid Laftagareen is representing your Looma Ooyaan folks and soon the other 3 leaders will join up in Mogadishu for talks.

Trending