Ahmed Madobe prepping for a war

This guy is too smart! He is like fortune teller he can see the future. He knows somalia might plunge back another 1991 and every month he is training new soldiers. In this year alone this is the 7th group of soldiers that have completed their training. Just look at facebook jubaland news outlets and look back to how many new soldiers he trained every month. Rer gedo better start doing the same because as things stand you guys stand no chance. Start by finding a visionary leader because moalimu isn’t it.

May Allah continue blessing the Sayid and Jubaland. We receive no shares in Turksom nor any Military aid from the SFG. It’s our obligary to equip and train our own forces rather than waiting for outside support

@GEEL-XAABSADE is a trouble maker and an emotional stirrer

Any ways Ahmed Madoobe brings an army to xamar, he does not trust the mafia known as the so called president of villa somalia

1598972624789.png

1598972638519.png

1598972661229.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy is too smart! He is like fortune teller he can see the future. He knows somalia might plunge back another 1991 and every month he is training new soldiers. In this year alone this is the 7th group of soldiers that have completed their training. Just look at facebook jubaland news outlets and look back to how many new soldiers he trained every month. Rer gedo better start doing the same because as things stand you guys stand no chance. Start by finding a visionary leader because moalimu isn’t it.

Tell them to leave vicinity of Kismayo, and go to war with AS in Qooqaani. Oh yeah I forgot Dhuxulayste works with them to profit from charcoal. Rer gedo aint worried let him stay stuck in Kismayo

These boys will burn down xamar and take farmajos body back to Kismayo if the terrorist dare to do anything with their Dusamareeb vassals

insha Allah

May Allah keep Ahmed safe, our President of Jubaland, the man who built Jubaland State

i will not sleep well until i know he is back in Ogaden land, Kismayo Jubaland, AKA Kingdom of South Ogadeniya Absamo Kuumade - KINGDOM OF SOAK

May Allah bring you back safely and soundly insha Allah, do not shake hands with farmajo, just in case

i know marehan will be salivating to kill him, juts remember, Allah may give us an Ogaden ruthless leader who will ship every buun int o the Indian ocean for shark food if yall do not stop misbehaving - so be careful what you wish for, for wishes could come true,

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
These boys will burn down xamar and take farmajos body back to Kismayo if the terrorist dare to do anything with their Dusamareeb vassals

insha Allah

Make Allah keep Ahmed safe, our President of Jubaland, the man who built Jubaland State

i will not sleep well until i know he is back in Ogaden land, Kismayo Jubaland, AKA Kingdom of South Ogadeniya Absamo Kuumade - KINGDOM OF SOAK

May Allah bring you back safely and soundly insha Allah, do not shake hands with farmajo, just in case

i know marehan will be salivating to kill him, juts remember, Allah may give us an Ogaden ruthless leader who will ship every buun int o the Indian ocean for shark food if yall do not stop misbehaving - so be careful what you wish for, for wishes could come true,
Go ahead and try, plenty of Marehans in Kismayo and you cant touch em. So go try Mr. Cagdheer.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You know shit is bad when a regional president needs a small army protecting him in the capital, which is supposed to be the safest city in the country.
:gucciwhat:

Dont know which is more sad: head of a federal state being called president, said "president" having a personal militia/army, or the capital being so unsafe that it is needed.
:farmajoyaab:

Tell them to leave vicinity of Kismayo, and go to war with AS in Qooqaani. Oh yeah I forgot Dhuxulayste works with them to profit from charcoal. Rer gedo aint worried let him stay stuck in Kismayo
I heard from close source that he will fight alshabab after farmagio is gone. Fighting alshabab and losing half his men would be a grave miscalculation. He knows farmagio will just roll in and finish him of if he he somehow defeats alshabab which is a big ask . It is a lose lose situation for him and he knows it.

TekNiKo

VIP
I heard from close source that he will fight alshabab after farmagio is gone. Fighting alshabab and losing half his men would be a grave miscalculation. He knows farmagio will just roll in and finish him of if he he somehow defeats alshabab which is a big ask . It is a lose lose situation for him and he knows it.
Yeah right from 2011 until now he hasnt liberated in one village in Middle Jubba! Thats 9 years of failure, Farmaajo came in 2017.

1598977013285.png

Yeah right from 2011 until now he hasnt liberated in one village in Middle Jubba! Thats 9 years of failure, Farmaajo came in 2017.

He was fighting multiple front especially against the Sitting SFG at the time up to now who receive the biggest amount of foreign aid.
0B5FAB57-097F-48F2-BD27-E13B7AF0B369.jpeg

Trending