Ahlu-Sunnah Purging (killing off) Reer Cabudwaaq from their ranks.....

:kanyehmm:Where is @TekNiKo who said that Beesha Cabudwaaq should join Ahlu-sunnah because they have moral kkkk as the saying goes ''a leopard never changes its spots”.

I removed the horrific Picture (AUN the poor fellow was Kidnapped and killed savagely by Ahlu-sunnah Ceyr).

Dabacasar speaking about the man who was killed AUN who was reer Siyaad, the man AUN was kidnapped and killed by Shaakirs personal guards Ahlu-sunnah Ceyr Militia Bodyguards

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Somali clerics should intervene and disavow the actions of so called "ulema" in that terrorist group

Most definitely the Somali Clerics should speak out against the Blasphemy of the Fake terrorist Ahlu Sunnah Militia.

Right now even their own Ceyr Clan are speaking out against the Fake Ulema Ahlu-sunnah who are in fact a Clan Militia hiding behind the Diin.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dabacasar speaking about the man who was killed AUN who was reer Siyaad, the man AUN was kidnapped and killed by Shaakirs personal guards Ahlu-sunnah Ceyr Militia Bodyguards

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mahad Salad hand all over this he wants to sully the good name of Sheekh shaakir and Ahlu Sunna and isku dir the qabiils. It wont work.

Mahad Salad hand all over this he wants to sully the good name of Sheekh shaakir and Ahlu Sunna and isku dir the qabiils. It wont work.
Haye fadlan, please join them Ahlu-sunnah terrorists, i figure i will see you soon as a murder victim on Live Dabacasar Video.

:jcoleno: Another one has been kidnapped by Ahlu-suufis...

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Guriceel should be leveled to the ground and returned into a savanah or a wild life park.

Your a horrendous person suggesting we should create 'tribal reserve treaties like the native indians' and not recognize any government in guriceel and create tourists dollars from 'safari' wildlife holidays in guriceel. You treat HG like their animals. But HG can see thru your N&N garbage and won't be fooled anymore by Marehan.

Walalaha galgaduud coalition has come tumbling down they were your closest alliance and their starting to murk u off and I warn u. U will no longer use HG to attack Puntland.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Your a horrendous person suggesting we should create 'tribal reserve treaties like the native indians' and not recognize any government in guriceel and create tourists dollars from 'safari' wildlife holidays in guriceel. You treat HG like their animals. But HG can see thru your N&N garbage and won't be fooled anymore by Marehan.

Walalaha galgaduud coalition has come tumbling down they were your closest alliance and their starting to murk u off and I warn u. U will no longer use HG to attack Puntland.
I do indeed dislike the ayax munchers, I am surprised you dont lmao, Why shouldn't I dislike grave worshipers, pedophiles and kidnappers who capture and kill travelers, they are moriyaan and the age of moriyaan is over let them wipe each other out and central Somalia will become peaceful, the 21st sector will become the most powerful branch of the army and they will capture northern Mudug and welcomed by the locals.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I do indeed dislike the ayax munchers, I am surprised you dont lmao, Why shouldn't I dislike grave worshipers, pedophiles and kidnappers who capture and kill travelers, they are moriyaan and the age of moriyaan is over let them wipe each other out and central Somalia will become peaceful, the 21st sector will become the most powerful branch of the army and they will capture northern Mudug and welcomed by the locals.

Northern Mudug 'rag' ba uu joggo. Leelkase and Omar Mahmoud are on the front-line but they we will have re-inforcements that come from Nugaal-Sool-Sanag-Cayn-Bari bases because the president and general will calculate the manpower needed based on the manpower and supply routes of the enemy and quickly begin developing 'sectors to be conquered' in various crucial theaters to bring down the Marehan Enemy.

We know u can't pass thru 'hiran to mogadishu' shabab is there. So there is no road supply point that we need to worry of beyond dhusomareeb. The war will be calculated for capturing up to dhusomareeb, the capital of Galmudug.

We will ensure our boys are trained and follow our commanders as we push forward to close down your 'dhuso airstrips n secure harardheere n hobyo sea links' we will crush your 'communication lines' and begin destroying your fuel points, water points, and food supplies.

We will continue the push until your critical sectors are captured and in the hands of Puntland. We will begin to target your heavy weapons with our RPG squad and dismantle it, we will push forward to ensure we swiftly kill your 'sarkaals and commanders' so your troops are lost for commands. Do not dare wish a war with Puntites. We play war games and war drilling in our bases preparing for different 'scenarios the war takes' and open conventional battle is our 'expertise'.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Northern Mudug 'rag' ba uu joggo. Leelkase and Omar Mahmoud are on the front-line but they we will have re-inforcements that come from Nugaal-Sool-Sanag-Cayn-Bari bases because the president and general will calculate the manpower needed based on the manpower and supply routes of the enemy and quickly begin developing 'sectors to be conquered' in various crucial theaters to bring down the Marehan Enemy. We know u can't pass thru 'hiran to mogadishu' shabab is there. So there is no road supply point that we need to worry of beyond dhusomareeb.

We will ensure we push forward to close down your 'dhuso airstrips n secure harardheere n hobyo sea links' we will crush your 'communication lines' and begin destroying your fuel points, water points, and food supplies. We will continue the push until your critical sectors are captured and in the hands of Puntland. We will begin to target your heavy weapons with our RPG squad and dismantle it, we will push forward to ensure we swiftly kill your 'sarkaals and commanders' so your troops are lost for commands. Do not dare wish a war with Puntites. We play war games and war drilling in our bases preparing for different 'scenarios the war takes' and open conventional battle is our 'expertise'.
lmao all it takes is to mention annexing northern mudug and the shuban comes out looooooool

Trending

Latest posts