Ahlu-Sunnah Purging (killing off) Reer Cabudwaaq from their ranks.....

cow

VIP
AUN, but why are there so many MX in guriceel? dhusamareeb? why do we keep sending our soldiers there. they should protect MX lands and leave HG to HG.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AUN, but why are there so many MX in guriceel? dhusamareeb? why do we keep sending our soldiers there. they should protect MX lands and leave HG to HG.

PL will side with Rooble is my prediction and therefore the SUFIS and Fiqi and I accept your prediction makes more sense now because we don't want Farmajo to return, we want shabab eliminated in galmudug which the sufis are known to smoke them. Plus were not excited about QoorQoor being a farmajo puppet and want a GM that is built by it's own people not from Villa Somalia. We want a GM that is similar to JL and anti SFG and long-term alliance. It's for our security interest and also ensuring the regions are lined up in favor of 'state powers' over 'federal powers' when negiotations begins on constitution.

May the best man win. Farmajo and QoorQoor vs Rooble-Fiqi-Sufis-and yes I have to admit now Puntland. Good luck Cow as this is the jungle of GM and only the strongest moryan survives. Thata's the rules here.