After much prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say, you sound close to the precipice
utah-016-eric-at-the-precipice.jpg

Well, you know yourself better than I do, so I won't argue with you on how it would affect you

I already chose life over death, Alxamdulillah.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
"A 15 year old in somalia is much more able to birth and raise a family than a 15 year old in canada". This was from your previous reply. And I have a problem with reading comprehension. :chrisfreshhah:

I used birth just to stress my following point which was raise a family no doubt, instead you took birth out the context and ran with that specifically hence your obvious lack of comprehension

VixR

Veritas
He probably downs a bottle of smirrnoffs vodka when he goes to khutbah on fridays prayers. :dead:
Idk if alcohol is his vice, but he most likely partakes in something. My impression is he's verbally protective of the deen more so than devout in its practice, and he had a wild past

That covers a lot of Muslims tbh. It's commonplace enough.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Poor are those who have eyes but yet cannot see... their heart has darkened so much that they don't know what is the truth even when it's right in front of em...

:wtf:
Now I'm curious all over again. If you're not going to share, don't tempt.

Lool

It was not a cryptic post.

Islam = Life.
Apostasy = Walking dead.

Does not necessarily mean I will down a Bottle of Absinth with sleeping pills. However, I would be a train wreck, that much I know. I ain't the only one that harbours such a view, but I am more honest about it.

By the way, why did you found my stance refreshing?

I used birth just to stress my following point which was raise a family no doubt, instead you took birth out the context and ran with that specifically hence your obvious lack of comprehension
"raising" a family at 15 would suggest that the female in question would have to be pregnant :kodaksmiley:. raising a family = birth, no? There is no fault with my reading comprehension here.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
"raising" a family at 15 would suggest that the female in question would have to be pregnant :kodaksmiley:. raising a family = birth, no? There is no fault with my reading comprehension here.

The whole thing is hypothetical to. Draw a point, which is maturity of both:O27GWRK:

VixR

Veritas
Lool

It was not a cryptic post.

Islam = Life.
Apostasy = Walking dead.

Does not necessarily mean I will down a Bottle of Absinth with sleeping pills. However, I would be a train wreck, that much I know. I ain't the only one that harbours such a view, but I am more honest about it.

By the way, why did you found my stance refreshing?
That's just it. The honesty is refreshing.

You don't pretend the faith mechanism isn't there. You don't pretend my conclusion is absurd, even if you think it's not worth it, or somehow suicidal.

You're just honest.

Honesty is refreshing..

VixR

Veritas
Poor are those who have eyes but yet cannot see... their heart has darkened so much that they don't know what is the truth even when it's right in front of em...
You went from posting gangsta rap to quran and picturesque quotes, mind if I ask what happened? :cosbyhmm:

That's just it. The honesty is refreshing.

You don't pretend the faith mechanism isn't there. You don't pretend my conclusion is absurd, even if you think it's not worth it, or somehow suicidal.

You're just honest.

Honesty is refreshing..

Just keeping it real.

Its a shame, from my perspective, that you had to cross the rubicon. C'est La Vie.

:nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.