After executing 21 alleged Shabaabs will Puntland now cave in to release the other 8 after being threatened....

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Did they think there would be no consequences for executing Koonfuri clans. First it was Boorame now in Mogadishu its seems like the "Puntite" Nation is despised everywhere.:stevej:
Still no consequences from boons after all threats🤦🏾‍♂️
50 years.jpg

We don't joke when it comes to terrorists or boons!

Beesha Murursade has given Puntland ultimatum execute our 8 boys and we will hunt you down in Dayniile..
Kill them all what can beesha langaabka do.

This is like saying we are AS ans we are above the law.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Good day to be an OG from Somali Galbeed

:russ:
We dont got AS and we have front row seats to watch Xabashi land fall apart. VIP queen shit. I’m thinking if we get independence from Ethiopia we shouldn’t join y’all, we should become an independent state and when y’all get better we join, but for the next decade or two we not gonna see Somalia
:nahgirl:
Also Ion want AS to take away our dhaanto, we need to get lit in peace
:meleshame:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Thousands of their kins live in PL as refugees and they're threatening to target MJs :umwhat:

1 camp in Burtinle has already been closed told to pack and move to Ceelbuur i say to their elders keep the threats coming!

Kill them all what can beesha langaabka do.

This is like saying we are AS ans we are above the law.
Gobalka Banaadir oo si kulul ugu jawaabay odiyaal kasoo jeeda Beesha Murusade

Cali Yare ayaa yiri ” Waxaa dhakafaar igu noqotay inaan maanta Telefeshinada ka daawaday dad jooga gobolka Banaadir oo u doodaya Dambiilayaashii qiraalkooda iyo caddemahooda lagu xukamay.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's much more fun to do FKD outside of Somalia isn't it saxib.

:mjlaugh:

Just don't go back to the hellhole, Harti will be forcing you to evacuate next time.

:gaasdrink:
maxaan ka doonaya desert state? I am going to my ancestral city of Garboharray:salute:

TekNiKo

VIP
Isir Nacaybka Puntland will not be forgotten rag ba u maqan

Dabacaser at it again :pachah1:

It is Dabcasar so we must take what he says with a grain of salt. But if he got it from a legitimate source, it is interesting that of the 21 executed initially executed, 8 were Majeerteen. If Puntland is executing their own terrorists, who made up nearly 40% of those executed, I don't think any of the other Southern clans whose terrorists were executed, can be griping.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Sxb did you not here the confession Video that the those 8 terrorists were part of the operation that killed the Puntland North Mudug Governor Aun, and also this is part of our security cooperation, you scratch my back and I yours, I shall send you those who escape to our side and you execute those terrorists for our greater security stabilizations.

Any non-HG Hawiyes looks at us side ways should be send to the Puntland Tiir for executions inshAllahi.

Hanoolato cooperation!
you gotta take out your own thrash sxb.

:manny:

TekNiKo

VIP
@Bariire arent Murusade part of Galmudug according to Dahir Alasow yall have started becoming cucked to PL and giving your fellow HAG too Puntland without due court process

i agree with Dahir Galmudug should not have given these men up and used their own courts and procedures to apprehend them and kill them if there is proof they are AS.

why you celebrating this? You should be enraged that Galmudug constituents are being tried in a foreign state

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The only thing these langaabs are known for wa urkooda. You gotta hold your nose when one comes near you.

@Bariire arent Murusade part of Galmudug according to Dahir Alasow yall have started becoming cucked to PL and giving your fellow HAG too Puntland without due court process

i agree with Dahir Galmudug should not have given these men up and used their own courts and procedures to apprehend them and kill them if there is proof they are AS.

why you celebrating this? You should be enraged that Galmudug constituents are being tried in a foreign state

Sxb there is no such thing as HAG in Galmudug, Galmudug=HG, we are becoming like Puntland MJ supremacy an HG supremacy for GM.

So everyone who is on our way will be dealt with harshly in Galmudug, we have had it with murursade terrorisms plaguing us.

Puntland has taught and Nurtured us to being an Clan Supremacy state, so no amount of Hawiye tears will safe any HAGs terrorists, Hawiyenimo exists only in Mogadishu!

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

You sound like a , you got your panties all wet at the thought of PL being like your ina guumed ass.

So you decide to give your fellow clansman to PL? Do you think they would have given you their fellow clansman if they were terrorists

giphy.gif

Where in Gods earth do you live, since when did murursade become our fellow clansmen, we are HG and they murursade. you didnt see their ex-PM Kheire bomibng us in Bariire S/hoose, where was this fellow clansmen then?

These langaabs are full of hate and cuqdad for HGs, they went all the way to our lands to assassinate and bombing us, so F them terrorists!

Horta are you a terrorists sympathizer??

Trending