After all the somali boy jokes created by xalimos, blacks now using them against us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waryaada come look at all the mentions she got from meadows. Some disrespectful stuff being said to somalis.

I let out a small lol at 1:02 (pause it she scrolls through pretty fast). @Apollo @Yaquub @World Madows even believe south somalia is more madow-like compared to the north (Somalia).
:wow: They gonna start pushing this narrative that South Somalia is more bantu and therefore is theirs and Kenya will annex it. Allah hoogayeey What we finna do!?!?!?

:snoop::jcoleno:

D
Waryaada come look at all the mentions she got from meadows. Some disrespectful stuff being said to somalis.

I let out a small lol at 1:02 (pause it she scrolls through pretty fast). @Apollo @Yaquub @World Madows even believe south somalia is more madow-like compared to the north (Somalia).
:wow: They gonna start pushing this narrative that South Somalia is more bantu and therefore is theirs and Kenya will annex it. Allah hoogayeey What we finna do!?!?!?

:snoop::jcoleno:
Don't pay attention to these boons. Let them pathetically play out their fantasies on social media.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somali vs Black beef on twitter is started by Somalis most of the time
assumption much?

How about the blacks making youtube videos about Somalis? Degrading somalis?

Isn't that an obsession?

Yeah, somalis start everything shit. FoH with your assumption.:susp:

I'd never seen a somali starting beefs unless they were provoked by others.:manny:

assumption much?

How about the blacks making youtube videos about Somalis? Degrading somalis?

Isn't that an obsession?

Yeah, somalis start everything shit. FoH with your assumption.

I'd never seen a somali starting beefs unless they were provoked by others.
Well I guess we are seeing different things
Agree to disagree, im bored of this

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She was actually on another level of booty clapping, all we're saying is yall just as bad, if not worse, and have no claim to moral high ground
i think we have a right
we have been unfairly treated by whites who hate that we dont look black and dont think of ourselves as inferior to them
blacks who hate us for our history culture and our looks
and arabs who abuse us and discriminate us

the way i see it where in the middle of three hungry hyenas
and we have a right to lash out in defence

Last edited:

Look at this tweet ^^^^ , Apparently to be "African" you have to have these specific features, so basically look like a Bantu. I remember @Armadillo made a thread about this a month back(or two), these Bantus have really hijacked the label African.

If you go up and look at the thread, she said us 'horners' look "arabic", TELL ME how the f*ck we can look like a language!?!?

:gucciwhat::farmajoyaab:

There is actually no point in talking to these people, they're ignorant and believe their bullshit.
:shookgabre:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Kingcobra @911

Y'all niggas are weirdos.

You're being insulted by your so called blacks and you're simping for them.

Get yo black a$$ outta here ffs
tenor.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I hate that it looks that way to yall.
I dont like or dislike blacks, I was just calling out hypocrisy that I see from some of yall.
We were just arguing about who insults who, and who start these beefs first... You said that black don't start insulting first which was obviously a lie.

I didn't ask about if you hate blacks or not. Wtf!:gucciwhat:

We were just arguing about who insults who, and who start these beefs first... You said that black don't start insulting first which was obviously a lie.

I didn't ask about if you hate blacks or not. Wtf!:gucciwhat:
I said mostly from what I saw its Somalis who start these beefs online however I don’t live in the UK and im not in tune with the conflicts so I may have been mistaken.
I’m not simping for blacks the recieving group doesnt matter its just the hypocrisy.

Why aren't Am
I’m talking about what I saw online however admitted I might lack context

I've been super PC so far. I can't be racist as f*ck online and then kick it with niggas. Can't afford to rack up sins too.

On a real I have slight unique disdain for West Africans that I don't carry for Yardies, AAs or anyone else for that matter. I don't even carry it for the OG fresh off the boat Africans. Just the second generation. The new 'Black-British'. They're extremely obnoxious and honestly at times nothing short of overcompensating supremacists. They fully believe they're the centre of Africans and Blacks. They preach unity and panafricanism, but I swear all they want is to establish a hierarchy where they're on top. AA's from what i have seen come at it from a more innocent angle. As in erasure of culture because 'we're all one' and that's it.

I have seen a lot of Somalis online act like Somalis are the aggressors when it 90% of the time ain't true. Somalis and them have particular friction because wallahi we're the only ones that stoop to their level. I say wallahi, I've heard Arab I know of do some dirty shit. But they will never call them and monkeys in public. Asians don't interact with black gaalo. Black africans could racially abuse Pakis and they will never cross the race line. It's only shaqo la'aan Somali roadman that play there game. Wallahi they're the only ones cracking slave and monkey jokes. That's literally what it comes down to.

I can't defend the Somali alt right though, that's just some straight weird shit. Harassing random blacks and going 0-100 is straight autism

VIP
i think we have a right
we have been unfairly treated by whites who hate that we dont look black and dont think of ourselves as inferior to them
blacks who hate us for our history culture and our looks
and arabs who abuse us and discriminate us

the way i see it where in the middle of three hungry hyenas
and we have a right to lash out in defence

If you dislike every one of those groups equally, why do you disproportionately show animosity towards one group? Arabs on average dislike you a lot more than any other group of black people yet you have an unhealthy obsession solely with black folks due to your insecurities. A bit of introspection would go a long way

Say things with your chest irl and use non anonymous accounts or keep quiet all together. Kuli fulay xaarweeyn baad tihiin

Why aren't Am

I've been super PC so far. I can't be racist as f*ck online and then kick it with niggas. Can't afford to rack up sins too.

On a real I have slight unique disdain for West Africans that I don't carry for Yardies, AAs or anyone else for that matter. I don't even carry it for the OG fresh off the boat Africans. Just the second generation. The new 'Black-British'. They're extremely obnoxious and honestly at times nothing short of overcompensating supremacists. They fully believe they're the centre of Africans and Blacks. They preach unity and panafricanism, but I swear all they want is to establish a hierarchy where they're on top. AA's from what i have seen come at it from a more innocent angle. As in erasure of culture because 'we're all one' and that's it.

I have seen a lot of Somalis online act like Somalis are the aggressors when it 90% of the time ain't true. Somalis and them have particular friction because wallahi we're the only ones that stoop to their level. I say wallahi, I've heard Arab I know of do some dirty shit. But they will never call them ******s and monkeys in public. Asians don't interact with black gaalo. Black africans could racially abuse Pakis and they will never cross the race line. It's only shaqo la'aan Somali roadman that play there game. Wallahi they're the only ones cracking slave and monkey jokes. That's literally what it comes down to.

I can't defend the Somali alt right though, that's just some straight weird shit. Harassing random blacks and going 0-100 is straight autism
Thanks for giving me some context bro.
I’m not from the UK. I didn’t know about the tensions between Somalis and blacks there. I go on twitter and see hella Somalis being racist and I join this forum and saw even more racism. It shocked me tbh. I thought only OG Somalis were racist, because all the young ones I know are not. I have no hate or love for blacks. I just thought they were being targetted unfairly. I didnt realize that blacks throw a lot of shit towards Somalis too because like I said I haven’t seen it personally. But if thats true then f*ck em too.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somali men and big hips? How did this myth get spread? Lmao 98% of Somali men are the opposite of thick and the 2% that are fat usually have shaax belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending