After all the somali boy jokes created by xalimos, blacks now using them against us

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? you actin like they didn't mock that dead somali boy in the attic. They mock our features and we react accordingly. Stop being obsessed with defending them. If you saw how they talk about whites on some black videos you'd swear they were the most racist race on earth! Blacks are vile and racist and it's time ppl admitted that not all of them are angels.
What are you even saying

The self hating beg somali girls and the insecure black obsessed somali guys are 2 sides of the same coin. Both are national embarrassments
Yet Madows have ahd anatural hatred for somalis since they came here. Madows are so jealous and everyone knows it. A fucking jamaican rapist got a farah hung in the 1950's and you are surprised why things are tense here.

:mjlol:

What are you even saying
You can read i presume.
Only have this energy online under anonymous accounts. They wouldn't get bullied online if they were actually tough irl
What is tough? stabbing each other, doing drugs like Madows. M8 somalis are already going down that unfortunate route, don't wish for it to increase. Madows don't care who you are they will still come for any and every one and that's exactly what they do. One minute it's white ppl, then next minute east africans and then even inter west african beefs.

Only have this energy online under anonymous accounts. They wouldn't get bullied online if they were actually tough irl
There is this racist Yemeni on twitter that talks shit about black people and all the accounts that like/rt his tweets are these “Somali nationalist” types.

Keep playing the victim Ive never seen a black person make entire fake accounts to target Somalis but there are dozens of these accounts made by Somalis to target blacks. Look through black forums Somalis are hardly mentioned meanwhile there are threads about blacks everyday on Somali forums
Bullshit!

Yet Madows have ahd anatural hatred for somalis since they came here. Madows are so jealous and everyone knows it. A fucking jamaican rapist got a farah hung in the 1950's and you are surprised why things are tense here.

Are you going to pretend that Somalis dont hate Madows too? Look at the treatment of bantus in Somalia. There is hatred from both sides stop playing the victim. The older generation of Somalis literally despises blacks

World

VIP

Even a Paki is joining in looooool
Lol they think hating on Somalis will lead to black acceptance. Many somali girls are the same, hating on their own and having no back spine thinking that will give them brownie points.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Keep downvoting me ive said nothing but facts. Also @geeljire madaxweyne I thought you’re a proud Cushite stop begging it with that racist Yemeni
:siilaanyolaugh:you know what they say my enemies enemy is my freind

anyways yemenis are mostly chill towards Somalis then any other arab of course they will reject you when you claim Yemeni like some Somalis

VIP

I never said it was one sided but let's not act like somalis aren't a major part of the problem. They are the biggest instagators online at least, im not aware of yalls relationship irl. Shits getting old and repetitive fast

There are accounts dedicated to slandering other black ppl 24/7. Tell me how many black ppl are that pathetic?

I never said it was one sided but let's not act like somalis aren't a major part of the problem. They are the biggest instagators online at least, im not aware of yalls relationship irl. Shits getting old and repetitive fast

There are accounts dedicated to slandering other black ppl 24/7. Tell me how many black ppl are that pathetic?
Many tbh! i've seen them make burner accounts just to get someone kicked out of uni for saying things they don't agree with. How many somalis are that low? if you'd f*ck up someone's life for saying something equal to what you've said then that would be pretty pathetic wouldn't you say.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

you're from djibouti aka land of the cucks:siilaanyolaugh:

youre opinion doesnt matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending