After all the somali boy jokes created by xalimos, blacks now using them against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
you're a Somali who speaks french for a first language who bend over to whites

you dont even who you are
so dont come for us when we bash Madow:lolbron:

I'd bet my life you don't speak somali even 10% as well as I do. I'm more cultured than 90% of you will ever be, f*ck outta here :camby:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Bro, the gaajo is the number one reason for these type of beefs. Noone acts up when they're well fed

Time to send humanitarian aid to london

Bro, they're robbing KFC bucket meals and asking McDonald's workers to cook them a pack of pre bought frozen fish fingers out here. Wallahi wadankan waa gajo.

Are you going to pretend that Somalis dont hate Madows too? Look at the treatment of bantus in Somalia. There is hatred from both sides stop playing the victim. The older generation of Somalis literally despises blacks
Most Somalis have nothing to do with the Madowwayne back home. In the scheme of things of all Somali territories they only live in the deep south so I disagree. Most Somalis have never even met a Somali bantu. So indifference not hate would be the correct word. Having said that, I agree with both you and @Kingcobra.

You have 2 women arguing and these incels come running in with their hurt feelings. It's very pathetic and embarrassing.

Should the UK Somali community be excommunicated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending