After a year Mogadishu will have an elected mayor good bye unukaleh kkkk

30 june 2024 under wasaarada Gudaha i predict Saleebaan or Sacad Mayor who will buy D&M votes 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230531-000348.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Impossible
It will be galmaax. They are the largest group. They will vote for their own clansmen.

If D&M vote as block and Hiraab don't, D&M will sweep. I have seen recent estimates of Banadir's IDP population. If these figures are right, more than half of the city's population are IDPs.

The number of IDPs in Xamar today is equal to the entire population of Xamar in 2014.

It won’t be Garmagale Bantu Lodon Xawaadle that’s for sure so why the hell do you care?
kkk stop runninh from your Bantu cusman brothers cawaan ibnu cawaan

Not most of them are bantu they have pygmy in them too fucking slaves from south and west africa 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230531-084320.jpg

Ever wondered why abj a ree r look bantu they belong to that green map not cushitic let alone Somalis they are ex slaves 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230531-085328.jpg

Last edited:
You were saying you miserable old fart 😂. The level of insecurities with these old heads bro.

Attachments

• IMG_2879.jpeg
    IMG_2879.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2878.jpeg
    IMG_2878.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2877.jpeg
    IMG_2877.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 86
Mogadishu has over 2 million D&M and Ja r e e r population when i was there in 2017 they were the majority of Dharkeenley and kaxda starting from Suuqboocle or atleast Jid cadka aabo gedo
Screenshot_20230531-100119.png

They r bigger than Abgaal and HG and Murusade but as hawiye the hawiye is slightly bigger hawiye are around like 2.5 million and 2 million D&M total xamar popualation 4 million

So it depands on $$$ HG can easly buy D&M 2 million votes i will come back to this thread in a year 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230531-095605.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-095605.jpg

Aboow aboow HG caadi maaha wallahi Xamar dhan waxay ka dhigeen D&M ileen waxay rabeen in maalin u codeeyaan 🤣🤣🤣

One saleebaan guy brought 3000 D&M families from Baydho to Howlwadaag wixii sayidka ka hooseeya habeen walbe 300 ay ku dhalaan 🤣🤣

Kampka 700k duleedka Dayniile Sacad aa keeneen oo lacag ku qaata 🤣🤣

Kaxda has 600k duduble aa lacag ku qaata 🤣🤣

Abdikarim guuleed oo markuu ahaa wasiirka gudaha aa HG bangaariyada airport zone hada ka hor soo dajiyay garasbaaley hada Galmudug ay ugu yeeraan🤣🤣

HG cusub aa la dajin rabaa aabo gede jasiira zone oo dawlada dhulkooda bangaariyada uga badalanayso 🤣🤣

Xamar will be known as HG & D&M city 🤣🤣

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Aboow aboow HG caadi maaha wallahi Xamar dhan waxay ka dhigeen D&M ileen waxay rabeen in maalin u codeeyaan 🤣🤣🤣

One saleebaan guy brought 3000 D&M families from Baydho to Howlwadaag wixii sayidka ka hooseeya habeen walbe 300 ay ku dhalaan 🤣🤣

Kampka 700k duleedka Dayniile Sacad aa keeneen oo lacag ku qaata 🤣🤣

Kaxda has 600k duduble aa lacag ku qaata 🤣🤣

Abdikarim guuleed oo markuu ahaa wasiirka gudaha aa HG bangaariyada airport zone hada ka hor soo dajiyay garasbaaley hada Galmudug ay ugu yeeraan🤣🤣

HG cusub aa la dajin rabaa aabo gede jasiira zone oo dawlada dhulkooda bangaariyada uga badalanayso 🤣🤣

Xamar will be known as HG & D&M city 🤣🤣
The gudomiye of Banaadir is Mudulood and that has never changed in this government. The Gudomiye of Beledweyne is from the laandhere gaaljecel samow. This is a fact.

See the difference? Your speculating and lying to prove your point, a single google search is all I need to prove mine.

Howlwadaag in Beledweyne is Gugundhabe stronghold and accounts for 30% of Beledweynes population. Another 20% is Buu ndoweyn and judging by how your Bantu kinsmen defeated you there It’s definitely majority bantu. What’s left is Kooshin and Xaawo tako, both shared with Hiraab (Udejeen, HG, Abgaal). Real Garmagale Xawaadle land in baladweyne is no larger than Shibis of Harti abgaal.

Keep seething ignoble sixirooley

Trending

Latest posts