After a year Mogadishu will have an elected mayor good bye unukaleh kkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Digil & Mirifle and Madowweyne are ambitious. They want their own representation.

Digil iyo Mirifle and Beesha Shanaad are 90% of the south central, their an un-armed majority, where-as the rest are armed minorities, its the big reason why 60k somali and international forces can't stabilize the south, the armed minority simply dont have the people power. Landheeraaha waa beesha shanaad in the south, power must reflect on-ground reality which is beeesha shanaaad and hawiye gets minority position or else the south is attempting 'minority rule and majority rights system' which always fail. Even Djibouti 80% is anfar and 20% Issa, their using minority rule/majority rights system also which will fail when Anfar realizes his power.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Hawiyes and dir are Oromo kin while Darood is different,marehan also share some Hawiye features/blood despite being darood

Digil iyo Mirifle and Beesha Shanaad are 90% of the south central, their an un-armed majority, where-as the rest are armed minorities, its the big reason why 60k somali and international forces can't stabilize the south, the armed minority simply dont have the people power. Landheeraaha waa beesha shanaad in the south, power must reflect on-ground reality which is beeesha shanaaad and hawiye gets minority position or else the south is attempting 'minority rule and majority rights system' which always fail. Even Djibouti 80% is anfar and 20% Issa, their using minority rule/majority rights system also which will fail when Anfar realizes his power.
Interesting figures. I do agree they should be represented in the highest places like being Prime Minister under a Hawiye president.

The gudomiye of Banaadir is Mudulood and that has never changed in this government. The Gudomiye of Beledweyne is from the laandhere gaaljecel samow. This is a fact.

See the difference? Your speculating and lying to prove your point, a single google search is all I need to prove mine.

Howlwadaag in Beledweyne is Gugundhabe stronghold and accounts for 30% of Beledweynes population. Another 20% is Buu ndoweyn and judging by how your Bantu kinsmen defeated you there It’s definitely majority bantu. What’s left is Kooshin and Xaawo tako, both shared with Hiraab (Udejeen, HG, Abgaal). Real Garmagale Xawaadle land in baladweyne is no larger than Shibis of Harti abgaal.

Keep seething ignoble sixirooley

.https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxSyVPe/
Screenshot_20230531-170226.png

Abcawaan 18 century when they were fresh of the boat slaves fullly west African naalaa idinku taal bilaash isma qalataan you are slaves brought to somalia by cadcads 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230531-173530.png

Screenshot_20230531-173346.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-173743.png

Screenshot_20230531-170216.png

Screenshot_20230531-170205.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230531-173530.png
    Screenshot_20230531-173530.png
    241 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
.https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxSyVPe/View attachment 276630
Abcawaan 18 century when they were fresh of the boat slaves fullly west African naalaa idinku taal bilaash isma qalataan you are slaves brought to somalia by cadcads 🤣🤣

View attachment 276631
View attachment 276632
Yeah yeah we’re Jare*r and YOUR Jileec but is this still not 3 Jare*rs looking down at their Jileec subjects in their own city:ulyin:
F7FB87C6-8FA7-47AC-A4DB-8A880C18C68C.jpeg

Your a laangaab no matter how you look at it. Don’t make me post the video of you bantu cultured cawaans eating donkey meat out of ciil for boqortooyada abgaal cismaan

Yeah yeah we’re Jare*r and YOUR Jileec but is this still not 3 Jare*rs looking down at their Jileec subjects in their own city:ulyin:View attachment 276639

Your a laangaab no matter how you look at it. Don’t make me post the video of you bantu cultured cawaans eating donkey meat out of ciil for boqortooyada abgaal cismaan
kkkkk i love how you accepted your bantuness i took screenshot of this historic statement to add it my collection of Abcawaan sons of Cawaan Salamo naaso qaawan 🤣🤣

Sawiro aniga boqol aan soo galin karaa adinko Farmaajo xamar idinku nursado oo Waare indhaha u taagaya help us 🤣🤣

Cawaanow adiga aaba is maamuli karine maxaad dad maamushaa your still Al cawaaniya 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230531-180006.png

convincation

VIP
kkkkk i love how you accepted your bantuness i took screenshot of this historic statement to add it my collection of Abcawaan sons of Cawaan Salamo naaso qaawan 🤣🤣

Sawiro aniga boqol aan soo galin karaa adinko Farmaajo xamar idinku nursado oo Waare indhaha u taagaya help us 🤣🤣

Cawaanow adiga aaba is maamuli karine maxaad dad maamushaa your still Al cawaaniya 🤣🤣View attachment 276652

I already made a thread on your Jare*rnimo I don’t need to dwindle on it too much

Oh and I’m the Cawaan?

This is your dhaqan dameerka tahay was.

Oh and peep how they all look Jare*r but only Xawaadle we’re allegedly protesting🤣🤣. I’m telling you, half the xawaadle farming population have married into beesha madoweyne

I already made a thread on your Jare*rnimo I don’t need to dwindle on it too much

Oh and I’m the Cawaan?

This is your dhaqan dameerka tahay was.

Oh and peep how they all look Jare*r but only Xawaadle we’re allegedly protesting🤣🤣. I’m telling you, half the xawaadle farming population have married into beesha madoweyne
kkkk Al dameeriya wal ja reeriya accusing others what they are is the stupidest move. What you gonna accuse me next Cawaano? 🤣🤣

Too bad you admited being bantu and im jileec i will play for you this screenshot every time bantuyahow pygmyahow slaveyahow cawaanyahow sankudhuidhiga ah 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230531-181640.png

Screenshot_20230531-181248.jpg

The Convincawaan has finally admitted being iimported from south and west africa after i posted these fresh of the boat slaves 🤣🤣

I will play every time for him these two adoomo and his confession 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230531-182427.png

Screenshot_20230531-182338.png

Screenshot_20230531-182331.png

Garmagale Shiidle cusmaan aniga uma jawaabo waxaan ku tusaaya inaad isla dhaoateen this garmagale girl who looks Farxiya bantu cusman twin sister 🤣🤣

Sheekadada waxaa waaye bantu baa bantu kaa ku fujiya dabaal abgaal saas falaarta kaagama hareyso bsntu west african ja reer Abgaal vs the most beautiful jileec Samaale Xawaadle ayey joogtaa adinka uraaya ma Xawaadle gaara adoonyahow cawaanka iyo xoolaha ka liit ibnu ciyaal weero wal isbaaro wal isqalato
Screenshot_20230531-190645.png
🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230531-185820.png

Screenshot_20230531-185741.png

Screenshot_20230531-190654.png

convincation

VIP
Garmagale Shiidle cusmaan aniga uma jawaabo waxaan ku tusaaya inaad isla dhaoateen this garmagale girl who looks Farxiya bantu cusman twin sister 🤣🤣

Sheekadada waxaa waaye bantu baa bantu kaa ku fujiya dabaal abgaal saas falaarta kaagama hareyso bsntu west african ja reer Abgaal vs the most beautiful jileec Samaale Xawaadle ayey joogtaa adinka uraaya ma Xawaadle gaara adoonyahow cawaanka iyo xoolaha ka liit ibnu ciyaal weero wal isbaaro wal isqalato View attachment 276688 🤣🤣

View attachment 276682

View attachment 276684View attachment 276684

View attachment 276684

View attachment 276686
Xawaadle are Bantu by Dhiig and Dhaqan. Intaas nagu kala wad Garmagale

Trending