After a long search I've finally found SHAMIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Wa
she is a famous jebarti (mj) kaffir

Waz up with MJs and their kufaarnimo? They single-handily dominate this field. Yeah sure Issaq had a famous gaalo family but that family was Christians ( at least some type of a religion) and their name was Michael Maryama but these MJs are straight up godless via is the water thru drink bro Waraabe

waraabe

Your superior
Wa

Waz up with MJs and their kufaarnimo? They single-handily dominate this field. Yeah sure Issaq had a famous gaalo family but that family was Christians ( at least some type of a religion) and their name was Michael Maryama but these MJs are straight up godless via is the water thru drink bro Waraabe

walahi i don't know

S

Shamis

Her mum is involved in every kind of evil imaginable but casts her own daughter away for not being Muslim. May her life be full of agony. Good luck to Amal, she deserves a break.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Her mum is involved in every kind of evil imaginable but casts her own daughter away for not being Muslim. May her life be full of agony. Good luck to Amal, she deserves a break.

So you are insisting this is not you ?:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

S

Shamis

So you are insisting this is not you ?:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

I'm working class and firmly in the closet with my atheism plus my mother hates Al Kabaab. Being Somali and atheist is all we share thank Waaq.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
f*ck her. Another dumb Atheist who's paying lip service to crazy anti Muslim characters on the right. Why can't these people be their own person?

I wish I had a media platform like her. I'd call out Islam all the time but I'd tell the right wing not to claim me and call their racist selfs out too.

I hate dumb Atheists.

f*ck her. Another dumb Atheist who's paying lip service to crazy anti Muslim characters on the right. Why can't these people be their own person?

I wish I had a media platform like her. I'd call out Islam all the time but I'd tell the right wing not to claim me and call their racist selfs out too.

I hate dumb Atheists.

And I hate dumb believers masquerading as Atheists. You are a great pretender - a sheegato

Take a break Vice President of the North West London Islamic Society of Great Britian.

Bielsa

VIP
And I hate dumb believers masquerading as Atheists. You are a great pretender - a sheegato

Take a break Vice President of the North West London Islamic Society of Great Britian.

Look Adeer Tom, I'm a card carrying Atheist. I hate religion with passion and I wish Somalis could break free from all the indoctrination they received about some magical sky daddy who pulls all the stings in their life, and that Islam is somehow the one true religion out of the 2400 or so religions that exist or have existed. But I'm also a free thinker and do not subscribe to cadaan mentality and "slave of western values", which by the way shows your inferiority complex.

White Atheists are not my friends and I do not claim them. The only thing we share is our dislike for religion. So Mr Johnson, I suggest you take a good hard look in the mirror and wake up and realise sucking up to white people will not get you anywhere in life.

Look Adeer Tom, I'm a card carrying Atheist. I hate religion with passion and I wish Somalis could break free from all the indoctrination they received about some magical sky daddy who pulls all the stings in their life, and that Islam is somehow the one true religion out of the 2400 or so religions that exist or have existed. But I'm also a free thinker and do not subscribe to cadaan mentality and "slave of western values", which by the way shows your inferiority complex.

White Atheists are not my friends and I do not claim them. The only thing we share is our dislike for religion. So Mr Johnson, I suggest you take a good hard look in the mirror and wake up and realise sucking up to white people will not get you anywhere in life.

I don't suck up to white people. I suck up to Western values Mr.Believer.

I claim Bantus as my brothers and kin. You claim Arabs

Bielsa

VIP
Adeer Tom,

What's wrong with Somali values? Are you ashamed of your ethnicity and culture?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wa

Wow menace tell us how you really feel.

And you have the audacity to call me and duchess qabiliste when you blatantly spew this bullshit on daily basis. I've never seen you mention hawiyes or isaaqs but it's okay for you talk shit about MJ? Nigga do you even know us? We are not cut from the same cloth menace, peasants always hate on MJs. You're a hypocrite who hide behind comedy, guess what menace I'm not laughing. You're not funny. I don't tolerate disrespect.

Adeer Tom,

What's wrong with Somali values? Are you ashamed of your ethnicity and culture?

How can I be ashamed of my heritage when I claim Africa and my African brothers.

Yes I'm ashamed of FGM and other things part of Somali culture but I'm not ashamed of being Somali. Otherwise i wouldn't be on this forum, the only forum I'm apart of by the way

Bielsa

VIP
Wow menace tell us how you really feel.

And you have the audacity to call me and duchess qabiliste when you blatantly spew this bullshit on daily basis. I've never seen you mention hawiyes or isaaqs but it's okay for you talk shit about MJ? Nigga do you even know us? We are not cut from the same cloth menace, peasants always hate on MJs. You're a hypocrite who hide behind comedy, guess what menace I'm not laughing. You're not funny. I don't tolerate disrespect.

Why do you get so butt hurt over qabil? It's not that serious.

:kobeok:

Q

Queen Carawelo

]

:drakegrin::mjlaugh:

How can a child who grew up in qurbaha be such a hard-core qabilist lol.

@Shamis is right, your clan ain't shit, and @menace is right , you're a qabiliste.

:pachah1:

My qabiil is indeed the discussion of every topic that is made on this site, meaning it's important. Peasants like you must be seething with hate.

But for you to be langaab and an atheist, you're experiencing hell on earth and hell after life. Sucks to be you peasant. Go handle your atheism battle with AJ. I don't argue with es.

Bielsa

VIP
My qabiil is indeed the discussion of every topic that is made on this site, meaning it's important. Peasants like you must be seething with hate.

But for you to be langaab and an atheist, you're experiencing hell on earth and hell after life. Sucks to be you peasant. Go handle battle with AJ. I don't argue with es.

That's because people are baiting you cos you're easy to troll, and you fall into the trap very single time. @menace did it to you again. Caqli nus sac baa tahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts